Chapter 31

Yeah so I think I can't upload songs anymore for some reason, so if you want to listen to a song I'll post it here at the beginning. Manifest by STARSET
—————————————————————
-3rd POV-

       While Shinso and the other two made their way over to where Thirteen was, Midoriya made his way over to help Aizawa. When he got there, it looked like the villain was talking to him, also seeming to be succeeding at injuring his teacher, his arm crumbling away. Midoriya then stepped in, kicking the villain away, landing in between him and Eraserhead. Now getting a good look at their attacker, he recognized him as well. He wasn't like the other goons, he was someone as dangerous as Kurogiri, in fact even more so. His name was Tomura Shigaraki, his quirk was decay, leader of the League of Villains.

       "What's this? A new player in our game?" Just then the purple smoke reappeared next to him, teleporting back to his leader's side.

"Be careful he's not just anyone, it's the vigilante that suddenly disappeared, Kizuato."

"Ah so a mini boss appeared huh?" Shigaraki Said, scratching his neck

"Also I regret to inform that one of the students have escaped."

"Huh?" He said as his scratching became more intense, his nails digging into his neck, causing his scabs to worsen. "Kurogiri, you... if you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces." He then suddenly stopped scratching, coming to a conclusion, "We can't win against dozens of pros. However there's still something I want to test out before we go. Nomu."

"Are you sure sir? All Might isn't even here yet, we'd give up our ace, I-"

"Well we need to test out its full power somewhere, plus I'm sure it'd wreck that stupid principal's plan to integrate those damn animals into society. Bring it out Kurogiri!"

"I understand." He said as he opened up another portal, a huge mass could almost be seen through the smoke. Then it stepped out, giving an ear bleeding shriek almost as scary as it's appearance, causing all the fighting happening previously to end. Everyone turned to the new appearance that had managed to send a chill down everyone's spines, the silence deafening.

"Nomu" Shigaraki said, eerily smiling behind the hand on his face, "attack." For Midoriya, time froze, seeming to go in slow motion. He saw the weird creature's eye fixate on Aizawa, it's unnatural lack of emotions on its face as it did and it took off. It sped off at a speed that Midoriya had never seen before, almost missing that it moved at all.

"Shit."

A crack filled the soundless building, seeming to echo off its walls, letting everyone hear the sickening snap once again. Then drops of some water, no, blood hitting the ground.

"MIDORIYA!"

       For a moment his mind was fuzzy, he couldn't tell who yelled and why they did. He could see the hulking monster in front of him, he made it in time to save Eraserhead, so why was someone yelling. 'Oh maybe that's why?' He said looking at his arm which had stopped the creature. Then all at once time was set back in place, moving at its original pace as his body flew, hitting the wall which had bounced off the sound of his arm being shattered seconds before.

"Hahaha look at that! What Sensei has given to me has turned out to be a final boss! Getting all of those animals together was worth it! With this we'll surly be able to kill All Might!" Midoriya's body hit the ground, ricocheting off the wall, blood starting to form around his body.

"Midoriya, oh god, Midoriya can you hear me!?" Hearing another's voice calling to him, he tried opening his eyes. Seems like he was flung to the entrance, Shinso was holding him, trying to see if he was okay.

"Hito...."

"Oh my god, Izu you're alive! Come on, we need to get you out of here, it's not safe in here, I'll take you outside and help you! I-" Another crunch filled the USJ, Midoriya looked back and saw that the creature had gone after Aizawa again, being successful this time. It sat on his back, twisting his arm until it snapped, it was playing with him like child with a toy, tearing him apart. Midoriya could feel Shinso shaking, horrified at the scene playing in front of him. "A-Aizawa Sensei!"

"Ah another player to test out its power! It's good to see how his stats match up with others, Nemu!" It again set it's sights upon a person he cared for. He willed his exhausted and broken body to move again, using his own body as a shield, taking the hit. However this wasn't enough as his body flew, hitting Shinso while he was flung again, Shinso's body being sandwiched between the wall and Midoriya's broken self. They both slammed against the wall hard, Midoriya still taking most of the blow but Shinso still feeling the after effects. They slid down, now both starting to bleed as well.

       "Well I guess I should have known, kids like this aren't even a challenge for our final boss, looks like our last test will have to be the symbol of peace himself. However that doesn't mean that we still can't have fun huh?" Midoriya wasn't even listening to what the other was saying, he was only focused on one thing, was Shinso okay? He looked back at his boyfriend who was behind him, blood going down his precious face, unconsciously laying there. He felt rage boiling from within him, how dare someone hurt his Hito! He felt an unimaginable heat coming from within, threatening to burn his insides. He let out a scream, one of anger and pain, a tremble could now be felt from the ground.

        "Oh? Or this could do just fine, looks like the mini boss wasn't a mini boss but another final boss as well. Finally someone to be able to test our creation! It's almost like a fated battle, the original against the remake, almost funny in a way. Originally the demi humans were the only ones to have such a great power at their disposal. Even though they were feared for the power they had, everyone else silently craved for it as well. So we decided to try and make their powers ours as well, experimenting on them and trying to gain their almost godly powers. However it wasn't that easy, many experiments failed, those that were experimented on were instantly killed. After many and many trials, there was a breakthrough, by fusing a person along with several Demi's we could create a being who could use their powers. However one thing was still missing, the person's mind. Everything else was there, it stayed alive after the trial, had a Demi's power, and could use it at will. Now a lifeless being with huge power was created, unable to think for itself but was able to respond to commands and only its owners commands. While we haven't obtained the demi human's power yet, we have created the perfect tool for destruction. The perfect tool to bring down the number one hero, All Might. Oh I'm afraid I've said too much, now, Nomu, fight!"