Chapter 27

Idk why but it's not letting me post a song so if you want something to listen to, look up Lies by Will Jay. It's on Spotify soooo yeah, anyways back to the story.
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

"Good job everyone, no one was seriously injured during this! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training! You can all change and go to the classroom!" Yelled All Might as he took off.

"Why was he in such a hurry?" Ojiro asked.

As All Might went into a room seeing that no one was there, he turned back into his other form, out of breath. "... I barely have enough time. Shit!"

————

"Woah Midoriya, you were so cool!" Kirishima said to him when they all got back to the classroom.

"Yeah, after seeing how cool you were in the first match, we had to try and do the same." Sato said while Midoriya pretended to act shocked and nervous.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training together right now."

"I'm Aoyam-"

"I'm Sato!"

"Um... Er...." Midoriya said as he looked behind the group in front of him and he saw Bakugo seething in his seat. Following his gaze Kirishima noticed what he was looking at.

       "Oh yeah, he's been like that since you beat him in the match, seems like he wasn't too happy about losing like that. I'd let him be, he might just snap and that wouldn't be good!" He said looking over at his classmate. 'Really? He just seems like an angry dog, and with his hair he just looks like a Pomeranian?'

       "Don't want to make the Pomeranian angry huh?" He said making sure the other heard him loud and clear.

       "Huh what did you say nerd!" He said slamming the desk and standing up, knocking over his chair.

       "Oh sorry do you not understand? Need me to translate? Woof." With that the other exploded and started to chase the boy who had purposely been pushing his buttons.

       "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE DEKU!" He roared. Midoriya just laughed as he continued dodging the blonde's attacks, expertly weaving around the classroom.

       "You're too noisy" Tokoyami said, not really a fan of all of the havoc happening in the room.

       "SHUT IT BIRDBRAIN!"

————
-tomorrow morning-

       'Seems like the reporters found out about All Might being a teacher here.' Midoriya thought when he arrived at UA's gate. He then quietly made his way around everyone, not being noticed. 'I totally understand why Aizawa Sensei doesn't like the media, not that I was much of a fan before with my own situation' he thought, thinking back to how the media had put a bounty head. 'How would they react to not only me being here but the other kids who are demi humans too' he pondered. He then pushed the thought out of his head and silently made his way into UA's grounds, without anyone noticing him there. He probably didn't even to sneak in like he did, they were all focused on his other classmates, trying to pry them of any info on All Might.

        "He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave." Aizawa said finally stepping in and shooing them away. His other classmates then hurried in, not really wanting anymore attention (all except for maybe Aoyama). After all of them got to their class after being held up being the news, Aizawa started talking about the fighting matches the day before, commenting on things they either needed to improve or things they did well. Following his commentary, he told the class that they needed a class rep which all made them take a breath of relief, it wasn't another test. Once they got over the fear of another test and realized it was something normal, they all bursted in excitement, saying that they all wanted to be the one to lead the class.

"Silence please!" After explaining its importance and that just no one can lead, Iida suggested that the class should take a vote. Realizing that he was right, they all settled down and started to vote for either themselves or another.

Results
Midoriya- 12
Yaoyorozu—2
Iida-1
(Rest of a-1 has one as well while the other demi humans have zero, Shinso and Uraraka having zero as well)

Midoriya just groaned, he really didn't want to be class rep, that's why he voted for Iida instead of himself. However the other demi humans didn't know that and were scared what would happened if they didn't vote for him. They knew he could definitely be scary sometimes, they've seen it, and that's something they don't want to see again. Midoriya just walked up at stood in the front with Yaoyorozu. He then just took a deep breath and said, "I resign" leaving the rest of them speechless.

"What?!"

"Midoriya I think you should reconsider, it is obvious that you are a very talented individual and the votes show that. All of these votes also show how much people already trust you to lead them. Please don't just blow off everyones faith they put in you. Think about it okay?" Yaoyorozu said to him. He then looked out at the seas of eyes that stared back at him, awaiting his answer. He knows that most of his votes came from the other demi humans in the room, he knew that they looked up to him. 'Maybe I should, it would probably make things better for the other demi humans. Even though Yaoyorozu seems nice, who knows how she'll react to the others being demi humans too. If I am the class rep, I could protect them and make sure that they are treated the same.' He just sighed, he didn't want to be the center of attention yet he didn't want to betray the others trust that they had in him.

"I'll think about it" Midoriya said as he walked out of the room, heading toward the lunchroom to eat.

————

"This rice is delicious!" Uraraka said as she dug into her rice. Midoriya sighed again, something he's been doing a lot more since he accepted Nezu's offer. Right now he was almost falling off his seat, many people wanted to sit by him so the table was packed. Luckily he was on the end so he wasn't trapped in between two people but since he was on the end, he was on the edge of his seat. To the left of him was Shinso and in front of him was Uraraka. The other people that had managed to squeeze in was Iida, Ojiro, Hagakure, Mina, and Koda. They had all been taking, or signing in Koda's case,  before they all heard an alarm.

       "There has been a level three security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly." Midoriya then jumped up in alarm, getting into a fighting stance, ready to take action if necessary.

       "What's level 3 security?" Iida asked an upperclassmen who was running past.

       "It means someone is trespassing on school grounds!"