Part 10

(If you want you can listen along with the song I have above, I'll also have the lyrics down below if you don't want to hear it)
———————————————————
*warning, suicide baiting and offensive words*
-3rd POV-

"Haha look, it's a villain! Looks like he came back for another lesson! Come on guys, let's take down the villain!" One kid says to the group that is surrounding Shinso. It was before school and his bullies had found him when he was on his way walking to it. Shinso remembers this, it's a memory of one of the times that his bullies had surrounded him and beat him. Even though it was a dream he couldn't change the out come. He was now a seven year old again, helpless and weak, just reliving his memories again.

"Come on guys, I'm not a villain! My quirk doesn't make me one, with my quirk I can do many things like stopping a criminal before they hurt someone, stopping a fight without any violence, and even stop someone trying to commit suicide. I want to and can be a hero like all of you!"

"Don't listen to the villain, he's just trying to sway us with his words and then attack us afterwards when our guard is down. Let's be heroes and take this villain down, it's not like anyone likes a villain like you anyways!" With that they all closed in, kicking, punching and throwing things at him. They were all cheering at the sight of him, bloody on the ground. With each hit he collects more bruises, more cuts, and less hope that he could actually be a hero. If his classmates thought he was, wouldn't that mean everyone else would look at him that way? Was this how everyone would treat him, and are they right, that no one likes someone like him. Shinso just wishes things could go back to how they were before he got his quirk. Back then, he had friends, really nice friends that would be there for him and he would play 'heroes' with. They'd always pretend to be their favorite hero and pretend fight the bad guys, always being victorious in the end. Now he didn't have any friends, no one to be there for him, no one cared about him. Now they still played heroes but he now was the villain with no more imaginary fights. 'I just wish I didn't have this stupid quirk' he thought as he felt something warm fall down his cheek. He reached up to see what it was, wiping it away with his fingers only to see a clear liquid. 'Oh, I'm crying' he thought. When he looked back up at his attackers he saw their eyes gleam and their smiling sickeningly getting bigger.

"Aw look! He's crying! What a little cry baby! Y'know if you feel so bad I know a way you can make it stop." He says bringing his hand up to his head. He then moved it from one side of his neck to the other, then pulled his hand up. "Just hang yourself or maybe jump off the building, either will do. Just do it fast because it would make everybody happy. Oh! That's it, the way you can finally become a hero! To get rid yourself, the vile scum in the world, it would be better without you in it. You'd be my hero, and everyone else's too, so do it quickly okay?"

His dreams then go to another memory, when his mother told the truth about him or so he thought. It starts with her disgusted looking eyes, glaring down at him. "You're disgusting I can't believe I gave birth to a fag like you" 'what this, this isn't what happened that day, and how does she know?' Shinso thought nervously. "How could you do this to me and your father. Do you know how that makes us feel? How it makes others look at us?" She says as she slaps him. He stumbles almost losing his balance from the force behind her swing. His hands go to his face, the place she had struck him hurt but not as much as her words.

"I'm sorry mom, I just can't control how I feel, I love him okay?" As soon as he said it he regretted it. He turned his face back to his mother and saw the anger burning in her eyes.

"What did you say? You love him? Disgusting, I don't want to see you again. You hear me?! Get out now, you're not welcome here!"