Chapter 28

-3rd POV- (basically just expect it to be 3rd since I have trouble doing first haha)

After hearing that there were intruders, instead of following the mass going towards the door, Midoriya went to the windows to check the situation outside. Expecting to see some of the teachers fighting them outside he looked around for them. When he saw them he also saw their 'opponent', it was the news who had somehow gotten through UA's gate. The gate was now only reduced to nothing, seeming to had just crumbled away. 'No way they got through that by themselves, unless they had a quirk like that. I still doubt that they'd have the guts to do that and damage UA's property, they know how badly they'd get fined or punished by their bosses.' A scream then brought him out of his thoughts and to the situation around him. Looks like everyone was jammed, pushing each other in fear for the intruders, all getting clogged by the exit door. 'They really didn't take a second to look around huh? This is pathetic, if they'd just think for a second with their pea sized brains they'd see it's just police. If anything they're being more of a danger to themselves than anything out there.' Midoriya looked around seeing if anyone had realized that there was no real danger and he saw Uraraka and the other Demi's seemed to notice. Their training proving useful now and it seems they are able to handle intense situations more calmly. He then waited to see if any of them would take any action and saw that Iida seemed to be planning something. After seeming to make a plan, a look of fear came to his face and he looked at all the other people around him. 'Is he scared about everyone else?' Midoriya thought to himself and he was right. Iida was nervous because his original plan had to do with him using his quirk, but he was scared that people would find out that he's a demi human. Seeing that Iida was hesitating and that no one else seemed to know what to do Midoriya finally took action himself.

"Uraraka make me float!" He yelled to her after he weaved around people to get near her, yelling to make sure she could her him. Confusion flashed on her face but she just did as she was told and reached over and touched him, making him float. He then pushed off of her and made his way near a wall. When he reached the wall, he pushed off, flying through the air above all of the commotion. He then slammed against the wall, his hands and feet absorbing the shock and looked down at the crowd of people.

"Hey! Stop for a second and look outside, you are in no danger! It's just the news that made their way in, calm down!" He said yelling to gain their attention. Once they took a second to actually think with their half a brain cell, they saw that he was right, it was only the news. He then nodded at Uraraka, letting her know that it was okay to release her quirk and jumped back down. It was only the third day of school and he was already sick of it.

————

"Now that that has been taken care of, here's a voice message from your principal." Aizawa said when they all got back into the classroom.

"Hey kids, I felt that I should personally say this to you instead of passing along the message."

"Woah is that really him? No one's really heard him before!" Kaminari shouted, getting a few glares to be quiet, and sank into his seat.

"Ive wanted to talk about this right away but I'm afraid that my work has delayed me a few days. I've heard that you've all seen Midoriya with those little fox ears he has. Seeing that you've already seen them and I know you're not stupid, I've decided to just tell the truth. Midoriya is a demi human." The students the let out a gasp, and Midoriya's eyes went wide.

"As you probably already guessed, the other ten along with him are also demi humans." Midoriya then shot up, about to go and destroy the recorder but Aizawa just glared at him, warning he not to do anything. He just sat back down and just glared right back at him, letting him know he wasn't okay with this.

"As I'm sure you already read when you applied to this school, release any information about UA, you will be fined heavily and expelled." After that the students whispered to each other, not remembering seeing that on anything. "Surely you looked through all the paperwork? Read all the fine print? You can go back and look at your paperwork and see it if you need conformation on what I just said. That means that word of this doesn't escape this school or more specifically, this classroom. I'm sure that most of your parents can't pay that debt and even if they can, good luck trying to be a hero. Surely they wouldn't accept someone who was expelled from UA who was expelled so early as well. You are also free resign from UA if you don't feel safe. Feel free to destroy all of the hard work you put in to get into this school. Surely you all know that the students who have graduated from this school make it far into the hero works, just know you'll be throwing away your opportunity. I hope you make a good decision, also I feel that you should all know that while you can't find me, I can know where all of you are 24/7, so please the right choice." He said eerily cackling. Aizawa just stopped the recording, cutting him off and looked to be completely used to Nezu's actions, use to him basically black mailing them. "So, what are your guy's answers?"