Chapter 17

I love this song so much! ❤️ Anyways back to the story lol
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

       After awhile they walk back to their rooms and say good bye, midoriya then notices that Ojiro doesn't close his door fully. He was about to tell him since he might have accidentally left it open, but he remembered that Ojiro wasn't good with tight spaces. Even though their dorm rooms are big, he still must not like closed places. It makes since with what he has been through, he finally has freedom to do what he wants, unlike the place he was in before. He guesses he'd rather have his door open than have his privacy, and he totally understands. He'll just knock if he needs him, he'd feel weird if he just strolled into his room because his were open. Luckily Ojiro can do that, these dorms were probably the safest place he could be in right now. He looks across the hall and sees a light coming underneath the door, the light coming from Mina's room. Midoriya wonders if she has a problem with the dark or something. 'Looks like some of them are still suffering from the memories they have there' he thinks. He then goes back into his room and sits on his bed. Then laying down, he rolls over to his side and sees his phone charging on the counter. He then picks it up, hoping to see a text from a certain someone.

       Since moving into the dorms they really haven't gotten the chance to see each other. Midoriya still didn't want anyone knowing that they knew each other so he could get into UA by himself. It has almost been a week since the exams so the letters should be going out soon. They planned to open the letter together, so Shinso was going to text him when he got it, and since they already had sent him the letter, them knowing each other couldn't affect anything. He looked at his phone and saw that there was a message.

Hito💜: Hey Izu, I know that you're probably still busy with everything happening there so I won't say too much. I just wanted to let you know that the letter still hasn't come yet. I'm hoping it can come soon so I can see you again, I'm really starting to miss you. I hope you had a great day, goodnight!

         Midoriya smiles widely, they had been texting almost everyday now. They would sometimes just be talking about stupid stuff, sending each other memes, or Shinso would send him cute cat pictures. No matter what it was, it still made his heart flutter, and he still couldn't believe that he was with Shinso. Someone as weird and awkward as him, he felt like he didn't deserve someone like Shinso. Shinso was so nice and caring, and just so beautiful. He always treated him so nicely, that sometimes he'd feel guilty, like he didn't deserve any of it. Pushing the thoughts out of his head he started to text Shinso back, saying 'I hope so too! I really can't wait to see you again, I miss you too. Goodnight Hito!' He then turned off his phone and put it back on the counter, rolling to the other side of the bed. He pulled the covers close to his face, wishing that Shinso was there beside him, how they were before. He could almost feel his arms around him, his breath on his neck, the warmth he had. But of course, it was only his imagination. Not being able to sleep he turned back over again and picked up his phone, opening his phone and seeing his home screen. He smiled again, seeing Shinso lost in thought in the cafe, also remembering the blush on his face when he realized Midoriya had taken a picture. He giggled remembering the expression he made, a slight blush coming to his own face. He then opened his camera roll, going through the pictures they had together. After looking through his phone for awhile he looked at the time, 7:30 am. He groaned, Iida would probably be yelling at all of them to get up in a few hours. He seemed like a pretty strict guy, always following the rules. 'Should I just stay up?' He thought. "Fuck it" he said to himself as he sat up on his bed. He walked over to his window and opened up his curtains, letting the light come into his room.  He groaned a second time as the light that came through his window, blinding him. After getting ready he opened up the door and headed downstairs to get himself something to eat.