Chapter 30

La Cienega- 88rising, is a song you can listen to while reading it since I can't upload it again
—————————————————————
-3rd POV-

After being engulfed in the purple smoke, Midoriya felt wind on his face, nothing surrounding him, he was falling. He looked down to see how far the drop was and prepared himself for the landing but was surprised to see water. 'Lucky' he thought to himself as he then dove into the water. If he had to land on solid ground he surely would have broken some bones, since he was falling straight down and not slightly forward so he could roll and dull the impact. He felt the cold water surround him, feeling now weightless as he heard other splashes into the water. He looked over and saw that a few other of his classmates were with him, Tsu, Uraraka, and Shinso had all fallen close to where he had. However that wasn't all that he saw, there were also some villains in the water with them, getting ready to attack. Since they were all pretty close he quickly swam over to them and pointed towards the surface. Following his instructions they started swimming to the surface while he fended off a few villains. After the other villains regrouped talking about a plan Midoriya saw that as an opportunity to join the others.

      "Hey Uraraka, do you think you could float us all to that boat?" He asked her, pointing to the only thing in the area where they could stand and fight properly. She just nodded while Midoriya turned to Tsu, "Can you use your tongue to keep us all together, wrap it around wrists and under our sleeves so they can't see it. We'll move faster as a whole, now let's go before they're done talking and decide to attack us again." He said as they put his plan in motion, going over to the boat and landing on solid ground.

"I didn't want to ask before hand because we needed to get out of the water before they attacked but why didn't we just go to actual ground? We could have escaped them and gone to find our other classmates." Uraraka asked Midoriya, not understanding his decision.

"Well first if we did just escape it's not like they are just going to stay in the water, they'd come after us or attack our other classmates or make a bigger problem for Aizawa. Second, do you even know where our other classmates are, were you just going to walk around and look for them blindly and risk the chance of running into more villains. Plus look over there" he said pointing to where Aizawa was fighting. "If we had gone to actual ground, we'd have to deal with all of those villains over there too. The reason why I chose to go here instead is because I could not sense nor hear anyone on the boat meaning that it is a safe spot for now. It is a place where we could catch our breath and think of a solution to the problem in front of us. Plus it gives me time to actually find our other classmates, since there is so much noise with all the fighting going on, it'll be hard for me to focus in on them but I still can do it with some time. Now let me see if I can hear any of them." He said, trying to focus in on his classmates yelling or on the sound of their quirks being used. "Seems like Todoroki and Hagakure were sent to the landslide zone. Kaminari, Momo, and Jiro were sent to the mountain zone. Tokoyami, Shoji, and Koda were sent to the windstorm zone. Ojiro, Sato, and Aoyama was sent to the fire zone. Bakugo, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima were sent to the ruins zone. It seems like they are doing very well with their fighting and don't need that much help, Aizawa on the other hand sounds like he's in trouble. After we defeat the guys in our area I want you all to head for the exit again, Kurogiri isn't there anymore and Thirteen needs help, Shinso I trust you to give first aid."

"Midoriya, are you going in and helping Aizawa fight? When I'm done can I go and-"

"Yes and no, you haven't experienced many group fight and it's too dangerous, plus I need you to guard over the other three as you all try to escape. There should be help coming since Iida made it out but we don't know how long that'll take. Now we need to deal with our villains first, looks like they are ready, they've already surrounded they boat, they'll probably attack soon." He said looking down at all the villains heads which were poking out of the water, looking at them as a cat would do to a cornered mouse. "Shinso, would-"

       "On it, HEY SMALL FRIES! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SCARED OF A COUPLE OF KIDS? I MEAN, I CANT BLAME YOU SINCE I CAN TAKE YOU ALL OUT WITHOUT EVEN LIFTING A FINGER!"

       With that he got some angry yells back either being "arrogant kid!" or "come on let's show him!"

       "Oh really, how about you guys fight each other first, give me some entertainment beforehand!" He shouted back at them, several being confused why he would even ask that before being attacked by the ones that Shinso controlled. After several minutes they all tore each other apart, all knocking each other out. "Ha, idiots!" Shinso said laughing.

       "Come on then, let's go, Thirteen still needs help remember!" Midoriya said, chopping his head.

        "Ow Izu, what was that for?!"

       "Remember that this is a villain attack, even though they're not to difficult to handle, you remember why they're here right? They said there were going to kill All Might so while these guys may be small fries, they have something that could kill All Might. Luckily we haven't seen it otherwise we'd all be in trouble, so we need to escape while we can. Also if you guys see any other of our classmates, tell them to all meet outside the exit. Since we don't know if this is happening all over UA, the safest place is outside of here since the villains don't want to go outside. Now let's go."

Also idk if any of you used to play clumsy ninja when you were all younger but I just remembered how pretty Kira is and decided to draw her more realistically, like body proportions so yeah here ya go lol