Chapter 14

Ok I'm just wondering, do you guys ever hate yourself so much, that you want to kill yourself just so you don't have to deal with your own bullshit? Because same. Anyways back to the next chapter.
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

Midoriya quickly made his way into into the Battle Center and swiftly started taking down several robots. He would purposefully get their attention and lead them into the alleyways in the fake city. In there, he could take advantage of the tight space, since the robots were several times bigger than himself, they could barely move. After restricting their movement, he next took away their sight, wrenching a pipe from its foundation and slamming it into each of their cameras, causing them to now swing wildly. He then stood back and watched the show, because the robots were swinging wildly, they started hitting each other, tearing themselves apart till they had a taken each other out. After several rounds of this, it got boring to him so he poked his head out of the alleyway, this time making sure no robot found him. He was sitting nicely with a total of 68 points so he thought he check out the other participants, to see how well they fought against the robots.

       He was very disappointed with what he saw, the other teens like himself relied mainly on their quirks and didn't seem to have knowledge in fighting hand to hand. Also even though they were only using their quirks, many didn't use them to their full potential. Then again, they were trying to learn how to be heroes but still, they should at least be better if they're trying to get into UA. The only people he saw that could maybe make it into UA, but still needed a lot of help was Uraraka, the guy who called him out, and one guy who shot lasers from his stomach. While the other two were definitely better than the last one, the laser guy at least seemed relatively calm in the situation, which was important for a hero to have.

       As he was about to analyze more of the people there, a loud boom thundered through the fake city followed by the ground starting to quake. Through the falling debris and a cloud of dust, the monstrous zero pointer appeared, looming down on all the people below. Midoriya just stared blankly at the situation in front of him, others around him shaking like leaves, 'fuck that' he thought and started making his way out of the robots path. He then heard a sharp, painful yelp close to the robot. He then looked back and saw that Uraraka was trying to escape from the rubble, and probably only worsened her condition based on the yelp she made. That was all he needed to spring into action, parting the sea of students, most panicking and pushing anything that came in their way, trying to escape the massive robot that was coming their way. With the zero pointer coming closer and closer to where Uraraka was stuck, he finally made his way through all scared teens. Seeing as he wouldn't have enough time to try and get the girl out, which it looked like would take a long time, he focused his attention back to the robot. He now started to panic himself, his vigilante instincts had kicked in and got him here, but now he didn't know what to do. This isn't like some thieving criminal, who had gone on a rant, giving him plenty of time to think. This machine wasn't going to give him any time to think, it quickly advancing towards him. The zero pointer isn't like the other robots, the alleyways wouldn't cut it, even if it couldn't fit, it would just plow through the buildings, making the situation worse. If only he could use the powers inside him like the one day they were forced out. Ever since that day he's been able to feel the power inside him more clearly. He almost feels as if the 'lock' on it is not as tight as before, but ever still prominently there. Maybe he could use it, unlock it by himself, and get out of the dangerous situation he was in now. However it didn't come out, no matter how hard he tried. His body then hit the robot hard, successfully breaking his ribs another time. He pushed through the pain and grabbed tightly on, to not fall to the ground below. He then got an idea as he saw the robots design up close, seeing how loosely the plates were put together for better mobility. He quickly started on his plan, getting in between the plates and started to rip up all the wires inside, making the robot start to stall, slowing down its movements. It then came to a stop, eerily standing over everyone below, still looking as if any moment it could start up again.

       Midoriya then jumped down, rolling so he could ease his fall. He then groaned as his broken rib started poking deeper into his chest. Ignoring the pain he made his way over to the reason he got involved in the first place. Uraraka still laid there, not moving, probably so she wouldn't make her injury worse. She then looked up at him and made a hurt smile and thanked him for saving her. "It's no problem, now let's get you out of here, the exam should almost be over now, surely Recovery Girl should be over here soon. Just hang on a bit longer, in the meantime, let's get you out of that mess and get you over to the center."  After they started to get some of the debris off of her, Present Mic's voice came through the Battle Center, signifying that the exam was over. Once they finally got her out, she had several bruises and her worst injury being her ankle. Midoriya seeing as she would have trouble making her way to the middle, crouched down and offered to carry Uraraka. She first said that she was okay and tried walking, putting her weight on her bad ankle she winced and Midoriya gave her a look saying 'I told you so'. He then picked her up, much to her protests and she started wiggling around. He paled from the pain, her wiggling around certainly didn't help his injury, he felt like he was almost going to pass out. Uraraka seeing his expression, stopped and stayed still for the rest of the time.

       "Are you okay?" She asked.

       "Yep just my rib digging into my chest, no biggie." She then trying to convince the injured boy to put her down, not wiggling around this time so she wouldn't make his pain worse. However Midoriya was too stubborn, he was prioritizing her injury over his, not caring really about his over body. Soon enough they found their way over to Recovery Girl and Midoriya finally set Uraraka down, catching his breath, with his ribs it was noticeably harder to breathe. As he was about to make his way out of the Battle Center Uraraka stopped him, yelling at him to get back over to them because of his injuries. He said it was fine, that he's been dealing with this already for several weeks, but that only made Recovery Girl to smack his legs with her syringe like cane. She then made him sit down next to her so she could heal him, giving him a kiss on his forehead, instantly zapping his energy. He still got up despite how tired he was feeling and thanked her. She then gave him so gummies to help him and then continued to help the other teens. He made his way to his house, making a straight beeline to it, hoping he wouldn't pass out on the way back.

(Hi sorry that I haven't posted in several days, I really have been feeling bad and was almost going to stop writing. However I saw that people were still liking and subscribing to this story and it made me so happy, so thank you! It really makes me happy when you guys like or comment funny things, it really makes my day, so again thank you!)