Part 9

( OMG I LOVE KHUN!!! If you haven't seen Tower of God I definitely recommend it. You can find the comic on WEBTOON and find the anime on Crunchyroll. They are currently releasing episodes every Wednesday and currently have 11 episodes out on sub and 5 in dub. I am in love with the show, 10/10! Anyways back to the story)
—————————————————————

-3 POV-

As Izuku starts to wake up, he feels his mother's necklace tugging at his neck. Somehow it had gotten underneath him when he was sleeping and when he moved it would tug at him. He smiled sadly as he picked it up and looked at it. It had two rubies and an aquamarine gemstone in it, each of their birthstones with each of their names written near them. (Idk what Hisashi's birthstone is so I put my own.) He and his father had given it to his mother once on Mother's Day, she claimed that it was so nice and that she loved it so much that she'd never take it off. Of course that not being the case now that he was the one who had it. However he was happy that he had something that he could remember his parents and could take it with him as well. The picture could easily be destroyed when he was out doing his vigilante work. He didn't want to take any chance with it since it was the only picture he had of them.

That reminded him, today was the anniversary of when they were taken away. He looked over at his counter and saw the picture he had put in a frame instead, the one of him and his family when they were still together. Usually today would be the day he'd take off, so he could just spend the day remembering them or watching/eating the things they would have done if they were still together. This day would also be there to remind himself of why he was being a vigilante in the first place. He then felt something that was wrapped around him. As he looked down he was shocked, it was an arm that had snaked around his waist. He was also surprised that he had just noticed it, his skills as a vigilante must be slipping. He then turned around, wanting to see who it was and was shocked a second time. 'That's right! Me and Shinso were sleeping together on the bed!' He gasped ' wait, wasn't I the one that hugged him after him waking me up?! I guess my gay took over and just started to snuggle up to him. OH NO, WHAT IF I MADE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HE WAS TOO NICE TO SAY ANYTHING?!' He then tried to wiggle out of Shinso's grasp only to be squeezed tighter.

"Five more minutes Izu...." Shinso said half asleep. He had never been good with mornings, and he had finally been able to get some good sleep. Plus for some reason his body was aching for Izuku's body heat. When they had been snuggled up together, he was in pure bliss. It was like their bodies fit perfectly together and his body wanted to kept it that way. It was almost like just touching him was like a drug, it was addictive. When Izuku was still struggling he just wrapped his legs around him too, trapping him in.

"Hi-Hito, w-what are you d-doing?" Izuku stumbling on his words, feeling Shinso's breath on his neck, 'we're so close!' Izuku thought. His brain turned to mush, his crush was cuddling with him and Shinso seemed to really enjoy it. Izuku realizing that he'll probably never get another chance like this, stopped his struggling and finally melted into his arms. Shinso then snuggled into Izuku's chest, Izuku's face turning even brighter than it already was. Izuku then started to play with his hair and started to fall asleep again with the lilac haired boy that was in his arms.

Before sleeping his mind wondered, 'If only I could wake up every morning like this, and we being an actual couple would wake up in each other's arms just like this. Then we would wake up and share a kiss, saying good morning to each other. I would go downstairs and start making us our breakfast. He then would come down and hug me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, seeing what I was making. We would then eat together, laughing with one another, being happy just being in one others presence. We would then go on dates and try to spend as much time that we could with each other. They'd live their lives together being in pure bliss and making each day like their last, making the best of their lives together.' Of course that wouldn't happen though, life wasn't that easy. It would always hit you hard when you weren't expecting it. For his case though, he didn't even know if he had a chance, he didn't know if Shinso was even gay. He was always hopeful, that maybe somehow he would return his feelings. Even if he was gay though, why would he ever want him? He was nothing to look at, just some ugly looking kid, at least that's what everyone used to say to him. He guesses that all of the nicknames and tauntings had gotten to him. Now he never really had any confidence in himself and never really tried at anything that he could fail at. That being said, he still did his vigilante work. For him, wanting to give people hope outweighed his fears. 'Who knows, I'll never have the chance if I never try, maybe he can end up liking someone like me.' That being his last thought, finally drifted back to sleep, his hands being around Shinso head and Shinso's tightly around his waist with his legs as well wrapped around him.

-Flashback to UA, before Midoriya left-

Nezu had just started walking to the infirmary when he had heard someone shout. After getting the call from Aizawa, he had quickly made his way there. He was surprised to hear that the infamous vigilante Kizuato, had been a 14 year old kid, and a demi human at that. Since the vigilante was almost someone like himself, Nezu had become very intrigued in the boy's case. He had been hiding all of this time, he must be someone almost as smart as him to accomplish such a feat. Although not as smart because he had gotten caught, but he guesses that Kizuato really couldn't have done anything else in that case. He should have just let the heroes handle it though, that would have brought the chances of him being found out a lot lower. He must be someone who's a hero at heart, helping those in need no matter the cost. 'I want to meet him' thought Nezu. He wanted to invite him to go to UA, after all he would fit in with the other new students that he had helped. Aizawa had found some other demi humans after taking down the one snake lady with Kizuato. After they had taken her down, he went to her base and was surprised at all of the demi humans that were in cages. He had called Nezu and they decided to keep them a secret to the rest of the world and help them. They built dorms for them to stay at so they could be safe and to not have people hunting them down. He was hoping he could do the same for Kizuato, they should be able to get along, after all they are the same age as him. Nezu plans on having them attend UA with the demi humans he's found throughout the years. In total, the demi humans he's saved from that awful place counted five in total. The others that he's also found over the years was five as well, them having to wear limiters, hiding their quirks or just hiding in general.

As Nezu was getting ready to enter the room, Aizawa suddenly slammed the door open. He then stopped what he was doing and looked down at him and groaned lifting up a piece of paper. "He escaped and even wrote us a little note saying, 'thank you for treating me, I just wanted you to know that I left and wasn't taken. Sorry not sorry. Midoriya- ;).' Looks like we got another problem child. He even smiled when he heard me yelling at him, he didn't even look back but I could feel his grin from here." Nezu looked closer at the paper and smirked.

       "Is his full name by any chance Izuku Midoriya?"

       "Yeah how did you know?" Aizawa said tiredly.

       "Well you know the kid that hacked into our school, it's the same kid" he said as he started cackling. Izuku Midoriya just got a lot more interesting, he's going to meet him again, he'll make sure of it.