Chapter 15

-A day after the entrance exams-

Izuku woke up on his bed still dead from the day before, 'how the hell did I even get here? I must've just been on autopilot or something' he thought. A growl erupted from his stomach and he realized that he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. He rolled out of bed and slowly made his way of to the kitchen, deciding that a bowl of cereal was good enough, due to his lack of energy to do anything. He quickly ate his food and looked over to his computer that sat on the counter next to him, he opened it started to check his emails. Most of his emails were spam since he really didn't have anyone that would email him, other than Nezu since Shinso would just text him. Speaking of the principal, he sees an email that was sent to him yesterday night and since he was knocked out, he hasn't seen it yet. He then opened the email thinking that it would just be more homework and was surprised to see a more personal email. He was asking what time he'd be coming to the dorms for the demi humans that are going to UA, Nezu was hoping he could meet the others today. Izuku just sighed, he had totally forgotten about that side of the agreement since he had been so focused on training Shinso. He hasn't even started packing and he had just woken up, the day of, 'what time is it even?' he thought. He then looked at the top corner of his computer and saw that it was already 4:30 pm. "Shit" he said to himself as he ran to his room, midway realizing how sore he still was and groaned another time. He really didn't have time to just sit around since they were probably waiting for him. He really should make it there as fast as he can since Nezu is the only reason he's able to attend UA at all. He quickly packed the few things in his house and made his way towards UA.

By the time he had gotten there he was out of breath and sweating, it was much harder than usual because of how sore he felt. It was better than before however, the pain in his chest is now gone thanks to Recovery Girl, and once the soreness in his limbs were gone, he'd be fully recovered. He then looked up from the hunched position he was in from being out of breath and saw that Eraser Head was standing at the gates, looking at him too.

"Come on problem child, everyone's been waiting, let's go." He said turning around and started to leave, then checking over his shoulder, seeing if Izuku was following. Izuku then slightly jogged, trying to catch up with the tired man. He then brought him into the dorms and was met with Nezu sitting on the couch surrounded by other teens like himself. Eraser had told him that the first floor was a common area which held food, baths, and laundry. The second and third floors were the dorm rooms which were separated by gender, the building having just enough room for the students that were demi humans. Nezu, who was covered from head to toe again, sat up and waved them both over, causing the other students to look over as well.

"Hi, I'm sorry that I couldn't greet you outside personally, there are a lot more eyes watching us here than the last time we met. As you can see, some of your future classmates are behind me, I've only told them about your arrival, I figured that you would want to introduce yourself to them instead of me. Say who you are and what you did before you came here please, I'll explain the rest to them after." Midoriya nodded excitedly, his facade has been up ever since he saw the other teens there. After earning a scoff from Eraser Head from his acting, he then started almost started hopping around from all of his 'excitement'.

"Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He beamed. As he pulled off his hoodie he keep talking, "as you can see I'm a demi human like all of you!" He said, wiggling his ears as proof.

"Aw he's like a cinnamon roll!" A girl with pink skin exclaimed, trying to say it quietly but failing. Hearing that, Midoriya then dropped his facade, seeing as it would be unfitting if he exclaimed his past of being a vigilante with a bright smile. He let his face go neutral and made the air around them almost feel cold from the new presence he was giving off, an exact opposite of what he gave off before. He had slipped into his vigilante facade and let the others squirm a bit from the tension, he then smirked coldly.

"However you may also know me as the vigilante Kizuato." After being pleased with the shock looks that shown on the other students faces in front of him, he then returned back to the bubbly, shy boy he was just moments before. The other student then sighed in relief, finally being able to breath again. After a few seconds of silence, it was erupted by the pinky who said half scared and half enthusiastic, " that's so cool! Does that mean that you're also the one that has helped some of us escape that one lady?" After a quick nod from Izuku, the students faces changed to one of gratitude, and moved closer to him and not backing away like a few moments before. "Thank you, if it wasn't for you, who knows if we would have ever gotten out of there. Ah, I should probably introduce myself, my name's Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina though!" With that the other students joined in, saying their names and things like that, and that's when Izuku recognized a familiar face.

"Hi I am Tenya Iida, sorry for being rude before, I am looking forward to the years we'll share together." Before Izuku could say anything back, Nezu cut him off.

"Alright, I think that's everyone, now that all eleven of you know each other, let me say something more about our new incomer! He will be helping all of you train in hand to hand combat and how blend into society. Although I wish that you all didn't have to hide who you are, the world isn't that kind. We first will have to change people's opinions first, then hopefully in the future, people like us can be living the same as everybody else. That's why I had looked for all of you, I need you to be on the frontlines, to show that you are not something that people can just throw away. To show that people can trust you even though you hold so much power, that they can put their faith you to save them when they need you the most. I put you into 1-A, to make you into the world's best heroes, so they just can't throw you away like they did before. We are going to change society, and it all starts here! Put your all into everything, go beyond, plus ultra!"

(If your wondering who is all a demi human, it's Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Mashirao Ojiro, Koji Koda, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Toru Hagakure)