Chapter 5

Hi, just wanted to say that I drew the picture but I used other people's ideas to make it.
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

       "This just in, this afternoon in Musutafu, there seems to be several people who say that they've seen a demi human. After many years the demi humans have been declared to be nearly extinct and to only be rarely seen on the other side of the wall. The description that has been given is that it could be around 6-10 years old with dark green hair and green fox ears as well. It is said to be wearing all black with a mask that has a white line across it. If seen, please report it to the police, these creatures are dangerous and need to be captured as quickly as possible for everyone's safety. You will get a reward for calling in any information about the demi human. Also, whoever can catch it first, will be paid an extra amount. Once turned into the authorities, you and your family will receive a nice reward, but please don't hunt if you're inexperienced. Remember, this creature is dangerous so it can result in major injury if not done carefully. Please everyone be careful and vigilant, stay in large groups and don't go anywhere by yourself at the moment. We will keep you informed of any updates relating to the demi human. Next up we have..." Midoriya then turned off the tv. 'Many years my ass, it's only been three years. And before they acted like they forgot about it.' Now that someone like him was seen again, they make it seem like it was so long ago. Like it was the people before them that did it not them, like it wasn't their fault, it made him sick. They were now also trying to hunt him down like some animal, even almost making a game to see who can catch him first. He looked over to Shinso who wore a confused look on his face.

       "They're talking about you aren't they? I don't understand, why are they hunting you down? What even is a demi human in the first place, and why does that make you dangerous?" he said worriedly. 'He's just a kid like me, how can people be so cruel? At least now I understand why he was so worried in town before.' he thought.

-earlier-

       After showing Shinso around the cabin he showed him his room at said to make himself at home. Midoriya then said he was going to take a shower so he could do whatever he wanted, so he decided that he was going to watch some tv in the living room. After awhile, the green haired boy popped his head into the living room and finding what he was looking for, walked over and sat beside him and watched the tv.
       "Woah" now that Midoriya was out of his vigilante clothes Shinso could see what the boy really looked like. The boy along with his green hair and green fox ears also had freckles adorning his face. He also had a fluffy tail that was also green which faded into white at the tip. After Midoriya felt Shinso's gaze on him he smirked. In his smile you could see his sharpened teeth along with two fangs that poked out. The smile quickly faded when the boy heard what was on the tv and turned away from him. After awhile Shinso was getting mad, the way they talked about him was nasty, not even treating him as a person. He then started getting worried, his friend, 'well I guess I can't say that. I've only known him for several hours, plus he's only treating me like this because I helped him. He'll treat me like everyone else when he learns about my quirk. He's been the only one that has treated me nice though, I can tell he's a nice person. What ever is happening to him I'll stand by him and protect him.'

      "They're talking about you aren't they? I don't understand, why are they hunting you down? What even is a demi human in the first place, and why does that make you dangerous?"

       "Unfortunately it is me they're talking about, I hoped it wouldn't happen. The reason why they say I'm dangerous is because of my quirk. As you can already see, my quirk effects my physical appearance but it's not only that. Demi humans like me, have power inside them that is stored. For each of us, the power can effect different things around us. It is also only released under certain circumstances, we cannot use it at will. The power has been there since we were born and is being constantly being in stored inside us, so the older we are, the more powerful we are. There have been cases where some of us have been born with already huge amounts stored within themselves. These rare cases also have a thing in common," he paused as he lifts his hands, pointing to his green orbs, "their eyes."