Part 8

-Shinso's POV-

       As the camera zoomed in on Izuku's body I heard my mom gasp behind me. The pro hero Eraser Head had just taken Izuku's hoodie and his green fox ears were exposed to the entire world. My parents had known of Izuku being a vigilante after one time they came into my room, and saw me patching up his back since he couldn't reach it that well. Luckily he had just lifted up his hoodie since the wound was on his lower back, so he still had his hood covering his ears, but unlucky enough that they had seen him in the first place. Now my mom also knew that he was a demi human after watching the news with me. As I turned my attention back to the tv I could see what bad shape he was in, some of his body was bent in the wrong places and there was some of his own blood covering him. 'I swear with all the worry he gives me, I'm gonna die early' he thought. He started to worry even more when he saw the pro starting to take his broken body away. Now he didn't even know where he was going to be, and they surely wouldn't give his location away, given Izuku's unique situation. First off, he had helped all of the heroes when they were in a tough spot. Second, he was the vigilante kizuato, he probably was going to be taken to the police for questioning. So if he had any friends, they wouldn't be able to get him and slip away if they didn't know the location. Third, he was a demi human, which was thought to be almost extinct and only existed on the outside. They just could let someone like him get away so easily. Knowing that Izuku would find a way anyways, he decided that he would go to Izuku's house and wait for him to arrive once he found a way to escape.

-Back to Midoriya, 3rd POV-

All around him is black, he can feel himself laying down and can hear some rhythmic muffled sounds. Then he tries to focus on the sound more, it becomes clearer, beeping. The beeping kept a steady pace as his senses started becoming more clear to him. He could feel the presence of two people in the room with him. He started to get worried, there were two people in the room with him and he couldn't do anything. As his heart rate speed up, he started panicking trying to get himself to move, any part. His head, eyes, legs, arms, toes, and fingers. With that, he felt his fingers start to move, much to his relief. In his moment of panic however, he failed to notice that the beeping also increased, alerting the other two in the room. He then heard the beeping and realized that he was probably in a hospital. 'Shit' he thought, that would only make it harder for him to escape.When he realized that the two figures started coming near him, his panic heightened which seemed to snap his body out of its current state. His eye flashed open and his body was thrown quickly into a fighting stance. His eyes quickly darted across the room, checking for the attackers that were closing in on him. His eyes only landed upon a tired, soaking wet, man and a grandma. In closer inspection, he realized that it wasn't some random man and grandma, it was Eraser Head and Recovery Girl. When he saw that he wasn't in danger, he calmed down a bit, he looked down at himself and saw that he was bandaged. Almost all the way from his head to his toes he was covered in bandages with the white cloth now starting to slowly turn red. He also took a look around the room again, looking more carefully, seeing if anything could be used to his advantage to get out of the hospital. He was then pleasantly surprised when it wasn't a hospital at all, it looked to be like some kind of nurse's office. 'That makes it a lot easier' he thought.

       "Lay back down child, you just woke up from being in serious condition, and look, you just reopened you wounds up again!" She huffed. He just followed her instructions, he didn't want to make her mad, plus she just helped him, better to just do as she says. He then heard Eraser sigh and say something like 'problem child' as he went back into his yellow cocoon looking thing, a few seconds later the hero was out. When Recovery Girl saw his confusion she explained, " he has been up all night worrying about your condition, heck he hasn't really left since he brought you in yesterday night." 'Yesterday night?!' he thought. He was going to be so screwed when he met Shinso again, he was probably going to chew his head off saying how he should be more careful and to not worry him that much. He was in for an earful when he finally got home, leaving that for later he thought of ways to escape his current situation.