Chapter 33

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! I had to get the Covid-19 test done because I had three of its symptoms and lemme just say that its 0/10, definitely don't recommend. They stuck the stick thingy up into my brain I swear. Also the right side of my nose was just in pain, my eyes also started tearing up. Luckily I just had to have it done to one and not both nostrils like my sister but yeah haha. Song- play the world! by LiSA, PABLO
—————————————————————
-small refresher bc I know it's been awhile since I've posted-

Midoriya's power is going out of control after being a mad boy, earthquakes, storms, tornado, craziness. Then Shinso hears a strangled scream coming from midoriya and breathed his name in fear for midoriya's well being. However this chapter starts a bit before Shinso hears Midoriya's scream.
—————————————————————

-3rd POV -

Midoriya is sitting on a couch, his small legs swinging happily as his parents switched on the tv, saying that tonight would be a movie night since they both had off, something that didnt happen quite often.

"Mommy, mommy, what are we watching tonight?" He excitedly asked his mom.

"We're watching Snow White With Red Hair, you've wanted to see it for awhile right?" (I know it's a show, I just didn't know what else to put, plus I love this anime)

He giggled happily as he bounced up and down on the couch. "Can you start it already, I wanna see it!"

"Calm down sport, we're getting there just wait a few seconds." His dad laughed as he turned on the movie. For some reason there was an unpleasant feeling in Midoriya's stomach, like he was forgetting something important, it was on the tip of his tongue.

"Sweety? Didn't you wanna watch it?" His mom said interrupting his thoughts, losing any trace of whatever it was that caused him this feeling of dread.

"Yeah! yeah! Start it! Start it!" He said as his parents smiled, unpausing the movie. After watching awhile he heard something outside. He looks over to his parents and it seems they can't hear it. He thought that must be his great hearing, so he walks over to the window to see what was happening. Then his sense of dread proved true as he finally realized what was happening. It was what happened so many years ago, the incident, it was unfolding once again in front of him.

       "What are you doing Izu?" His mom asks as his dad pauses the movie, both of their attention on him. "Huh listen to that, honey do you know if there is some kind of event today? It sounds kind of loud outside for some reason, what are you looking at out there?"

"NO DONT LOOK!" Midoriya shouted, surprising his parents.

"Izu why are you yelling just-"

"Please mom you have to listen to me, we need to leave right now, all of us." Midoriya couldn't believe it, it seems that he had somehow traveled back to the incident, when everything went wrong. It's not that impossible, there are so many different quirks out there it would only make sense that someone would have a time traveling quirk. He doesn't remember ever getting hit with a quirk like that, when did they send him here? 'oh well this might be my only chance to save my parents' Midoriya thought, putting away his doubts of how he got there and focused on changing the past.

"You just need to trust me oka-" Then the sound of something shattering and a loud explosion outside interrupted him. Inko runs to the window to look outside. She repeats again what happened the first time, seeing the fires in the distance and other demi humans like herself and her family being rounded up.

Then they all hear someone yell. "All demi humans are to come out without resistance, or else we are allowed to take action. If there is still resistance after the first warning, we are allowed to shoot. All demi humans are to be moved outside the city as you are a danger to society. Again all demi humans are to come out now, without resistance."