Chapter 26

-3rd POV-

       As Midoriya walked out with his costume, everyone's eyes landed on him. Some looked away, had only looked because of the new arrival, already knowing who he used to be and focused back on All Might. The other half of the students just stared in awe, asking themselves if they were imagining it. After all everyone, except a certain blonde, had seen the news that day. All of the chaos that happened that day, the bright light that came from the vigilante, the storm and buildings being torn from their foundations, floating in the sky.

        "Ahem, now it's time for combat training." All Might said, gaining everyone's attention. He then continued to explain how the training was set up, teams of two going against each other as heroes and villains. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"They're being decided so haphazardly?!" Asked Iida.

Midoriya then turned to him, explaining the reason behind the lots. "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?" He said, words and his actions altered by the other students around him. By now the other demi humans in the class were used to his sudden changes.

"I see, please excuse my rudeness" he said, bowing to All Might.

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!" All Might said, raising a fist into the air.

(The teams will be the same, switching out grapist for Shinso)

"The first teams to fight will be... these guys!" All Might said, holding up a D and an A which he pulled out of the hero and villain boxes. "Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head to the monitor rooms."

————

"START!"

"Okay then, you ready Uraraka?" Midoriya said nervously. While the villain team got their several minutes inside to get ready, he had made a plan with Uraraka.

"Totally, Im excited to try out your cool plan!" She said excitedly. Midoriya then pretended to use his 'quirk' which he had told Uraraka that if he touches his ears, that his hearing is amplified. He then touched his ears and pretended to listen in on inside of the building. He had already known from the beginning where they were since he could hear them the whole time, going up the stairs into the fifth floor. Right now, Midoriya could hear them talking, each step, even every breath they took. Unlike real cities, the fake one they were in didn't have no people bustling around, no honking horns, no sounds. It was all deserted, a ghost town, and since he was used to listening to all the noise, hearing them moving when there was complete silence was easy.

       "Seems like they are on the fifth floor right now, Bakugo seems to be heading downstairs right now. Looks like he's going after us as expected, I knew he could just sit back there guarding the weapon. I'll go inside to distract Bakugo, you float up to the fifth floor, make sure to float up behind the weapon so Iida can't see you. You then wait on the window ledge until I give you the signal okay?"

       "On it!" She said, bringing her hands together, activating her quirk and slowing floating up. His plan was simple, he'd first take down Bakugo, then go on to fight Iida. While he distracted Iida, Uraraka would come through the window and grab the weapon, winning the fight. He was used to fighting alone anyways, plus he didn't know the girl's fighting experience at all so it was a safer option to have her doing sneaking part. Midoriya also knew that he could've done this all by himself but he knows that would be unfair to Uraraka, after all she too has tried hard to get into UA. Focusing on the task in front of him, he climbed in from a window and quietly made his way inside. He still was going to be the distraction, he just didn't want to make it so obvious to the other team that he wasn't the one they should be looking for.

       As the stomping got closer, he made sure to hide his presence, making himself almost invisible, only to be seen when he was right on top of the other. He then hid behind a wall, the perfect place to be once Bakugo passed by, right in his blind spot. Of course he could just knock him out right now but he decided that it wouldn't be as fun, he wanted a little payback from his childhood oppressor.

       "Kachaan~" he said in the most eerie voice he could make, sounding like a ghost of who he used to be when he was younger. (Just like those creepy ass kids they love to have in horror movies, most of the stuff won't scare me, but kids, man they're the worst.) Bakugo then whipped around, looking for the source which couldn't be found.

       "What the hell" Bakugo said under his breath then shouted, "where the hell are you Deku!"

       "Right here!" Bakugo then turned to where he heard it and was met with nothing. "Over here!" Midoriya said popping out behind a wall. Bakugo then growled and chased after him, reaching where he was and turning into a dead end being again met with only emptiness.

       "Deku you bastard! Stop hiding like a coward and face me!" He yelled angrily. He then heard laughing and felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned to punch him but only punched air as the other had already disappeared.

       "Behind!" Bakugo then spun around only to be flicked in the forehead. He then roared in anger, Midoriya was only playing with him and he knew it, which only fueled his anger even more. Since Bakugo figured he couldn't get him by doing what he was currently, he decided to pull the pin on his gauntlets, releasing all of the power inside to finally get the pest that had been annoying him. "Wow you are so predictable, aren't you?" He said after dodging the blast. "However I don't think I like that, plus I'm getting bored" he said, grabbing Bakugo's head and smashing it into the concrete floor. "I'm done playing with you" he said, wrapping him up in the capture tape while Bakugo was still feeling his head pound after it hit the ground.

       "A villain has been caught by a hero! Bakugo is now out of the fight! Please make your way out of the building!" All Might said, his voice booming out of the speakers in the building. Midoriya held a hand up to his ears, 'Ow does he need to be that loud?' He thought while turning on his ear piece, to let Uraraka know that he should be up there in a bit while ignoring the angry Pomeranian that was 'barking' at him.

       When Midoriya finally made his way up to the fifth floor he was met with Iida laughing weirdly to himself, about embracing villainy or something like that. He just sighed as he strolled into the room, making his presence known. Then Iida started monologuing, a thing that some villains actually do, it's happened to him when he was taking down a villain as well. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Uraraka laughing her ass off outside, luckily they couldn't hear her from inside, otherwise the plan would be ruined.

        "Okay let's get this over with" Midoriya said, cutting Iida off and running toward him, cutting the distance between them. He knew that Iida had different gears which in turn boosted his speed according to each one. He also knew that he could only use the first gear while keeping his identity as a demi human secret, so he wasn't going to be able to use his special move. Before Midoriya could reach him, he speed off, out of reach. They then kept fighting, Iida kept trying to land a hit with no avail, and Midoriya trying to catch Iida with his speed. Midoriya wasn't trying his best however, only kept at the same pace as Iida to continue keeping Iida's attention on him. After a few minutes Midoriya let Iida hit him in the face, making it seem that he was angry as he screamed, "IIDA!"

      "Shoot he's mad, I'm dead" he said to himself as he heard a buzzer.

       "Hero team wins!!" All Mights voice coming over the speakers once again, announcing the results.

       "What...?" Iida said as he looked over to the weapon which Uraraka was holding while smiling.

       "Your plan worked Midoriya!" She said jumping up and down happily. When Midoriya yelled Iida, that was Uraraka's signal to sneak in and grab the weapon. What seemed to be Midoriya just yelling angrily was in reality a disguised signal, he needed to let Uraraka know without letting Iida know. If he had used his ear piece then Iida would have seen and heard him. However if it just seemed that he yelled because he was mad that he got hit in the face, it made sense, plus he had to yell so Uraraka would hear him for outside.

       "Let's head back to the monitor rooms, I wanna see the other fights!" She said dragging Midoriya out, leaving Iida by himself, still wondering what happened.