Chapter 35

Holy cow I am so shocked and happy at the same time! This story has almost reached 50k views! When I first started writing this story, I never thought it would have this many people see it! Haha I'll stop using so many exclamation marks but I really can't convey to all of you how much this means for me. Thats why I decided that when I finally reach 50k I'll have a special chapter, so you can comment any questions or requests you have such as drawings or any other things right here and I'll make sure to answer/do them. Thank you once again for 50k, for staying and continuing to read my chapters, and I hope you all have a great day❤️
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

"Come find us!"

"What? Who's there, show yourself!"

"We've been waiting for so long Izu, please come and find us."

"I don't even know who you are, why would I listen to some strange voices."

"Strange voices?! Come on now sport, surely you haven't forgotten us?"

"Dad, mom?" Midoriya asked as his voice started trembling.

"Yes dear, we need you to come and find us" she said, her body finally coming into view out of the thick mist along with his father's. She then held his hand, looking him in the eyes, "you know where we are, come and find us!"

Midoriya then woke with a start, sitting straight up on the bed he was laying on. He could still feel his mother's touch on his hands, so warm and loving. Looking down he could see that it actually wasn't his mother's hand but instead it was Shinso's. He must've fallen asleep, waiting for him to wake up, Shinso's hand still holding his as he slept. Midoriya swept Shinso's hair out of his eyes, revealing a very worn out looking face. He then leaned down and kissed his forehead as he heard a small snore. On a chair a few feet away sat another worn out face? Maybe he should say the person seems worn out because you can't really see their face, they're all wrapped up in bandages from head to toe. 'Seems like our teacher isn't as uncaring as he tries to be' he thought, a small chuckle escaping him.

       "I see that you're awake." Nezu said as he opened the door, timing almost too perfect making Midoriya suspicious. 'Has he been waiting there the entire time to make that entrance, surely not' he thought, shaking his head and throwing away the idea.

       "How long have I been out this time?" He asked, getting a questioning look from the other.

       "Is it normal for you to pass out like this?"

       Midoriya laughed nervously in response, trying to avoid the question but answering it at the same time. "I see, well for your question earlier, it's been about two weeks. In fact, the sports festival is in two days, looks like you woke up just in time!"

        Midoriya let out a sigh of relief, even though he didn't think he'd be out that long, at least he didn't miss one of the most important things happening in his first year at UA. At UA's sports festival, he would be watched by people around the globe to see him and his other classmates fight. This would allow current heroes to see their potential and they could scouted by those same heroes, a huge opportunity for people like themselves.

       "Now before we talk about the festival, I'm afraid something more pressing has happened while you were out." He said, handing Midoriya a tablet which had a news report on it. "You can watch it whenever you're ready." Midoriya then nodded and hit the button, not wanting to wait until later in case if he needed to ask Nezu anything after he saw it.

-the news report-

       "This just in! UA's class 1-A has gone under an attack in the past few hours. At one of UA's buildings, the USJ, which helps our future heroes practice rescue, it was attacked by a group who calls themselves 'The League of Villains'. As shown in this picture here, almost nothing is left of the building which was previously there, all just piles of rubble. While many of the villains were captured, it seems like their leader has escaped. After subduing the villains, a student in critical health was rushed to medical professionals along with one of their teachers. However that isn't the only thing that has been happening today. After the attack, an alarming report came in as well. A file of UA's students was released and it had some shocking news, that of the 20 students in class 1-A, 11 of them are written down as demi humans. Why would UA keep something as horrible as them in their school. Why not tell us, what else are they hiding? I- excuse me- ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Ehem, seems like we are about to get an announcement from the school itself, please wait a few seconds as we switch over our channels. Casandra are you there?"