Warnings! :)

⋆⛧*﹤୨♡୧﹥*⛧⋆

This is a fanfiction, which means that everything is fake, the characters are real life people, but the events are not. The events that occur in this story may or may not have been personally experienced by me.

There will be some cursing, since the characters in this book are in the age of teenagers. The characters do not belong to me, they belong to themselves. 

If you are here to spread hate or just make fun of people, then I suggest that you get off this page as soon as possible. If anything makes you feel uncomfortable, I think it will be ideal that you skip the chapter or just stop reading this story.

Remember that the plot of the story belongs to me, if you read any books that have around the same or the exact same events, no matter how similar, as long as I don't announce it, it means that I have no relation to it whatsoever.

I personally have never been in any type of accident and no one I know has been too, so I sincerely apologise if I write wrongly about some injuries and what will happen. I have done some thorough research about the injuries I will be mentioning in this book. If I still make mistakes though, please give me constructive feedback and help me correct it. 

I will edit the chapters I write, but if there are any spelling mistakes or my sentencing just sounds weird, don't be shy to comment on it to make it better! I will be writing in British english by the way if it's fine with all of you. :)

I hope you have an enjoyable time reading my first fanfiction, I've been writing for a while now but never published anything so here it goes!

Side note: If you are mentally unstable, affected in anyway, depressed or have many things in mind but got no one to talk to, you can always drop me a dm. I will try to help you in the best way possible. If you want to be friends with me, you can also simply slide into my dms! Just remember, you are worthy and beautiful/handsome. Love yourself and I know that you can do this!