➹ Eight ➷

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Sicheng woke up with a smile on his face. Wow, he did it! Well, that's what he thought. Remember Jisoo? Yep Yuta's girlfriend.

The thing is...Yuta hasn't broken up with her, the player much? So basically Yuta is dating 2 people at one time, I can't even date 1 person!!?}#$!%#!!

Sicheng didn't know, maybe he did but blame it on his bad memory. He went to school that day, and right before class, Yuta brought Sicheng in front of all his classmates and announced his new boyfriend. Thank the lord Jisoo isn't in the same class as them.

Everyone's reactions were so different, some started whispering, putting new updates to their gossip account, clapping for them or just judging Sicheng with jealousy.

The rest of the day was peaceful, yet Sicheng's friends kept reminding him to watch out, whenever they met.

"Hey you, I heard you're dating Yuta, want to be friends?"

"Sicheng is that you? Please tell me how you got close to Yuta!"

"Sicheng come here! Let's be friends!"

"Please help me pass this to Yuta, I've been his fan for the longest time ever."

Suddenly Sicheng became so popular, receiving multiple comments about how he looked amazing that day, but that didn't mean there weren't any mean comments made too.

"Ugh stay away from me, I don't want to be near a gay boy!"

"I'm sure he only accepted you because he felt that you were too pitiful."

"You don't deserve him, he's the perfect man, yet here you are, poor little disabled boy."

"He's just using you to get something, probably accepted a dumb dare that his friends gave him."

Sicheng brushed off everything they said, thinking it wasn't true. Sadly what he didn't know, was that the last person was right about her thoughts and words.

At the end of the school day, the students rushed out of their class only to meet a bunch of people making a commotion. With the help of Doyoung and Taeil, Sicheng managed to push to the front and was shocked to see Jisoo with tears, confronting an unbothered Yuta. Taeyong and the others stood behind Yuta, while Lisa, Jennie and Rosé looked like they were about to throw fists. Only then did the wave of reality hit him, he broke the love relationship between Yuta and Jisoo! She's definitely going to hate him a lot now.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BE LOYAL!!" Jisoo cried, being oblivious about her surroundings.

Yuta only rolled his eyes, "If you hate me so much, why don't you break up with me?"

Jaehyun laughed a little too loudly and all the other students followed, only stopping when he caught Doyoung's glare.

After hearing that, poor Jisoo just shouted a "WE'RE DONE!!" and ran out of the school. Rosé chased after she and Lisa almost wanted to throw a punch, followed by Jennie about to swing her expensive Chanel bag onto Yuta's face. If Somi hadn't run up to stop them, all might have gone down badly.

Though after the drama, the students still haven't dispersed, the teachers watched from afar, some munching on popcorn that came out from nowhere and other drinking their coffee. That was then when Yuta also saw the frail look of Sicheng, he immediately carried him up bridal-style and leaned in for a kiss. Sicheng was so shocked he froze, and the students watching immediately started taking pictures and clapping. That was his first kiss! Yuta stole his first kiss!

His first kiss was supposed to be on a moon-lit night with a soft breeze and a gentle river, flower petals falling all around and the stars shining like diamonds!!

"Ms Tiffany, do you think they will last?" Professor Leeteuk asked his colleague.

"How about we all make a bet? I liked the last time we played it." Professor Krystal exclaimed with her popcorn.

"Okay, then who bets they won't end up together?" Professor Taemin asked. He raised his hand along with Minho, Sooyoung and Heechul.

"Wow, this many? Who thinks they will end up together?" Professor Tiffany asked. She raised her hand, as well as Krystal, Baekhyun, Taeyeon and Sunmi.

"How long will this bet last?" Professor Baekhyun wondered.

"All the way until they graduate. Which is around half a year." Professor Sunmi said with pride.

"We're going to win, let's all bet 10 bucks." Professor Heechul challenged and everyone agreed.

These were some of the things the teachers did without the students knowing, sure they act like children sometimes when they don't win the bet, but they also found joy in these small things.

They had a busy work schedule so they liked to relaxed by doing this. Being teachers also meant that they interact with students quite often, it would be a lie to say they didn't ship students together privately with the other teachers.

The last time they did this bet was a 'Who will Jungkook end up with?'. In the end, the winner was Taeyeon, well, the students didn't call her a psychic all the way since middle school for no reason.

But which teachers will win this time? It seemed hard to choose between the 2 teams and we are yet to know the answer. If I could vote, I'll definitely be in Team 'End up Together'!

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

which team are you in?

comment here if you think Yuta and Sicheng will not end up together.

comment here if you think they will end up together.

Meme of the chapter: