Epilogue

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

3 years later...

25 October 2019

So many things have happened in the last 3 years, even though there were times Sicheng and Yuta would fight, that only made their relationship stronger than ever.

Now, Yuta has accomplished and gotten the job he always wanted. He became an idol, constantly on stage singing and dancing his heart out. Due to his amazing looks and talent, he had quickly acquired a large fanbase. Can you guess who his manager is? You're right, it's Sicheng. Although he may shower his fans with lots of love, he knew who he really loved deep down, the one and only Dong Sicheng.

How are Yuta's parents? They are fine, and surprisingly finally accepted Yuta when they saw the true love and bond he and Sicheng had. They could always be seen in the VIP seats at Yuta's concerts or making merch to sell and advertise at their many worldwide furniture stores.

Lucas and Jungwoo are also still going strong, Jungwoo had gone to college and achieved an engineering degree, afterwards opening his very own business for plushies, named Woo's Paradise, with Lucas supporting him in every way at the back. Johnny and Ten had succeeded their family businesses, Ten had also taken over his uncle's restaurant. Kun went to college and also gotten a degree, then learnt how to fly a plane. Taeil was also working in the entertainment industry, as a ballad singer who was constantly asked to sing OSTs, Taeyong worked alongside him as a rapper too. Doyoung and Jaehyun had also each succeeded their family businesses, expanding it to become larger, and very recently, gotten married, which brought many surprises to the public.

Although all seemed to go smoothly, we all know life will never be so, and there was that. When Dispatch revealed the fact that not only was Yuta gay but also dating his manager, his fanbase decreased. Thankfully, some of them stayed and even backed him up, telling everyone who was leaving that they shouldn't leave the fandom just because of Yuta's sexuality. Love is still love in the end, right?

So there's that, a year ago there was even a rumour that Yuta was cheating on Sicheng with this Japanese actress, turns out the truth was that she was indeed trying to seduce Yuta, but Yuta was loyal. This lead to many fans sadly attacking the actress until she apologises, since she should have known better than to seduce someone that was already in a relationship.

Recently, a month ago, Yuta's entertainment company announced that Yuta is currently engaged with his manager and love of his life, Sicheng. The fans showered them with good wishes and felt so happy for them.

Now back to the present time.

Today was the day. Yuta had mentally prepared himself, dressing in a black suit with a matching tie, he wanted to go look for Sicheng before the reception but was dragged by his friends to go to the guests.

When everyone was seated down, the door of the large ballroom opened, revealing Sicheng's parents pushing him on the wheelchair. He wore a white suit from head to toe and had a flower crown placed on his head. Not going to lie, but Yuta felt as if he had seen an angel.

Just as the flower girls finished throwing their petals, Sicheng's parents stopped pushing him. Everyone just stared and very slowly, with much care, Mrs Dong helped Sicheng stand up and then letting him stand by himself.

Just as this was shocking already, Sicheng walked. I repeat, this is not a drill, Sicheng walked by himself! Although slow, it was such a surprise to everyone there, they started taking pictures and many of Sicheng's friends started tearing up, as well as Sicheng's mom who was crying in happiness to finally see her son walk again after more than a decade.

Yuta's eyes welled up with tears of happiness and he rushed forward to hug Sicheng tightly when he got to the end of the isle.

"When did this happen? Am I dreaming?" Yuta asked Sicheng and Sicheng playfully slapped Yuta's face to wake him up.

When the priest finished, Sicheng gently leaned in the peck Yuta's lips and smiled.

Everyone at the ceremony cheered for them. On that day, the social media platform was filled with well wishes from the fans, although some of them were a little sad to hear that their favourite idol is now married, they were still very happy for them.

At the wedding dinner, Sicheng threw his bouquet of flowers and guess who caught it? It was Jungwoo. That was a night Sicheng and Yuta would never forget, it was that night did they tie the knot, and as Yuta wife-carried him back home into his room while kissing him, the rest was history.

The next day the hashtag #yutawedding was trending as Number 1. When Yuta showed up to work with a walking Sicheng, everyone at the company were just as shocked as the attendants of the wedding ceremony were.

That day, Yuta and Sicheng had finally moved into their very own bungalow, the money used to buy it was made by just Sicheng and Yuta. That night when they laid in bed together, they thought about how far they have come.

"Remember when we were still teenagers? I would never believe it if my future self told teen Sicheng that he would soon be married to the one and only Yuta." Sicheng giggled.

"If I could tell my past self something, I would definitely tell him to treasure what he has." Yuta thought about when they're relationship was just starting out.

Yuta also made a mental note to himself that night to thank Jaehyun for everything.

Why?

Jaehyun gave him the dare to break Sicheng's heart, who knew this dare would be the one that leads to everything falling in the correct place and the one that allows Yuta to finally get to know Sicheng.

Laying in bed, Sicheng snuggled up to Yuta and quickly fell asleep on his chest. Yuta soon fell into deep slumber too.

"May their love be everlasting, no matter how different their relationship is now, it will forever be the same. Their hearts will beat in sync, and they shall go through all their problems with each other, hand in hand, heart to heart." Taeyeon smiled. She was right once again. Time to go look for the other professors to collect the bet money.

THE END (NEVER BE THE SAME|| YUWIN)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·