➹ Six ➷

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The next day Sicheng went to school, he got the same treatment as always. Students whispering and laughing at how he was so different, and every once in a while would some boys come up to him and joke about how he couldn't walk.

"HEY, when you don't have a wheelchair, will you walk like this? Or like this?" A slim boy taunted while pretending to limp around in circles and his friends just watch and laugh.

Sicheng wanted to go up and punch his face or something, but he held it in, even if he wanted to, he knew he couldn't match up to the boys anyway.

"CUT IT OUT!" A voice which he recognised was Taeil's shouted from behind. He watched as the boys quickly rush off and the students watching immediately turned around and went back to what they were doing.

"Thanks Taeil, you're always here to help me, I wish I could just be stronger."

"Don't worry. It's fine, I was once like that too, until Doyoung and the others came along." Taeil reassured and offered to push Sicheng to class.

Sicheng found it impossible to concentrate during class due to Yuta. The scene of what happened yesterday kept replaying in his head, to the point Sicheng didn't even dare look at Yuta. 

In between classes, he would see Yuta constantly with Jisoo, sometimes even making out with her. now he can help but rethink his situation. How was it all no big deal? Maybe because he's just a player?

Sicheng then thought of what was the best option for him, go talk to Doyoung the love expert.

After class had ended that day, he met up with Doyoung at a cafe. Doyoung had his glasses on and was seated at a corner table with a book in his hand.

Sicheng used much effort to get himself there and when Doyoung saw, he shot up and went over to help him.

"It's quite squeezy here, how about the park instead?" Doyoung asked and Sicheng nodded.

"So, what's the problem?" Doyoung questioned while pushing Sicheng around the park.

"How do you know if you like someone?"

"When your heart seems to be pumping out of your chest, or maybe you start blushing uncontrollably or smiling like an idiot. It's different for everyone, why?"

"I think I'm in love."

"LOVE? WITH WHO?" Doyoung shouted and immediately covered his mouth after seeing the weird stares he was getting.

"Promise you won't get angry?"

"Okay, I guess..."

"It's Yuta"

"OSAKA PRINCE YUTA? TAKOYAKI PRINCE YUTA? THE YUTA NAKAMOTO?!" Doyoung placed his hand over his mouth again after shouting so loudly, making some women stare and whisper.

"Ok ok, since I promised I won't get mad, I won't. Listen, I'm going to put myself into your shoes to think like you ok? You are in love with someone who could possibly just dump you in a few weeks, yet you might be the person that will change him forever. Will it be too risky to take the chance? Wait wait let me think."