Author's note :)

thank you to all who have read this book. you have now come to the end of it, I hope you've enjoyed it while it lasted! Below is a bit of a character study and why the book cover has daisies.

Daisies represent innocence, purity and new beginnings. Sicheng was represented as a character who didn't know much about love, as well as the harsh reality of the outside world. After meeting Yuta, he finds out he has entered a new chapter of his life being with Yuta.

this is my first ever fanfiction. sorry if it wasn't very up to par or what you've imagined. I'm still a rookie writer and maybe in the next few years when I get better I will rewrite this book so as to give my readers a better standard and quality!

thank you all for your never-ending support. I really appreciate it. at times I would feel like giving up, but seeing the views of the book increasing day by day really fuels me on. thank you all once again. writing this book is an experience I would never forget. thank you to all the people I have consulted to, as well as the countless number of songs that have given me so much inspiration and allowed me to vibe with them.

please stay tuned for more fanfictions from me. if you want, you can drop me a follow here, or on ao3 with the same username or my Twitter @/vroomvroomshow

to my very close best friend, if you've finally found my secret account, wow, great job, now please please please don't tell anyone about this or I'll be a laughing stock, and please don't read my books out loud I would be so embarrassed I want to die haha.

i hope we can meet again in another good fanfiction, my dear reader! :)

thank you to all once again!💚

the last 2 chapters(chapter 20 and epilogue) were written today

6 pm, 15/11/2020,

signing off,

Kimberly