➹ Two ➷

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

A few years later...

The once young boy had grown up. Time flies and the school year began.

The first rays of sunlight seeped into the room, the quietness of the night disappeared within a second and all was calm. The crystal-like dew on the plants slipped off onto the ground, following a cool yet moist breeze flowing into the room. The white curtains danced along and birds chirped a soothing tune. 

RING RING RING 

The young boy immediately opened his eyes the moment the alarm started blaring. He needed to wake up early, he can't be late since he can't go to school on his own, unlike the others.  He slowly sat up and moved himself to the edge of the bed, before pulling his wheelchair closer and after great effort, sat on it. He wheeled himself to the bathroom to do his morning routine and afterwards changed into his uniform with his mother's help.

On the way to school, the boy constantly stared out of the window. This had been the fifth time he transferred schools already. Would the people in this school be nice? Would there be bullies? Will I finally make friends?

"Dear, we're here. Have fun at school, listen during class! Try to make some friends alright?" His mother said with a smile before helping him onto his wheelchair.

He nodded and waved his mother goodbye, then wheeled himself into the school.

"Class, we have a new student today, please treat him nicely." The homeroom teacher announced to the class.

All eyes were on the boy as he slowly wheeled himself into the class. The at first anticipating students immediately gave out judgemental stares at the boy.

"Hi everyone. My name is Sicheng, Dong Sicheng and I'm from China. I like reading, and I hope we can all be friends!" The boy introduced himself before showing the brightest smile he could.

If you want friends, you have to at least seem friendly right?

"Well, how about you go sit beside Doyoung there?" The teacher pointed toward a boy with jet black hair, double eyelids and resembled a bunny.

Sicheng quickly got over to the table beside him. Some other students in class started whispering and muttering all while pointing at Sicheng.

"Hi I'm Doyoung, you seem nice, wanna be friends?" Doyoung asked before extending his hand for Sicheng to shake.

Sicheng was shocked. Did he just make a friend? He snapped out of his thoughts and quickly shook Doyoung's hands.

During lunch, Doyoung very kindly invited Sicheng to eat with him and his friends. They all sat around a table with their lunches. Sicheng scanned the table, there were 5 people in total, including himself and Doyoung. As soon as everyone sat down, Doyoung began introducing everyone to him.