➶ Five ➴

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Sicheng didn't know what's gotten into him these few days, but what he did know, was that he couldn't stop thinking about Yuta. His healing smile, his hair and literally anything about him. He didn't know if it was okay. On the other hand, the bullying continued, with either Doyoung coming in to save him or until he fainted. Yet what he still couldn't understand was why Yuta came and visited him every day when his group bullied him. Why was Yuta being so two-faced?

Sicheng and the others sat at their table during lunch, with Jungwoo and Doyoung bickering over something that he didn't bother to care about. His heart sank into the depts of the ocean when he saw Taeyong's group walk into the cafeteria. Yuta was seen with his hands around a girl's waist. Unknowingly, he started stabbing his spaghetti.

"Are you okay? Your spaghetti did nothing wrong, don't rant your anger on it." Taeil asked while patting Sicheng's shoulder.

"If you don't want to eat it can I have it instead?" Jungwoo asked with a mouth full of food.

"Who...is that girl?" Sicheng asked, while still staring.

"Her? You mean Kim Jisoo?(Don't bash her I spun a wheel of names and got her) I heard she recently got together with Yuta. Why?" Taeil told Sicheng.

Sicheng stared at the girl, her long black hair fell over her shoulders like a waterfall, her large eyes and straight brows gave her an innocent look. Sicheng would have fallen for her if he didn't have a hopeless crush on Yuta.

 Sicheng would have fallen for her if he didn't have a hopeless crush on Yuta

"Earth to Sicheng?" Kun snapped Sicheng out of his thoughts.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, the bell rang meaning lunch has ended and class is starting soon. The group immediately walked to class together, well, except for Sicheng who wheeled himself there.

He got to his table and took his books out, ready to start class. The teacher walked in and began teaching, but Yuta and his group weren't there. Somehow this made Sicheng worried, even though she was partially scared of him, he can't help but care for him too.

Five minutes before class was about to end, Yuta and his group showed up at the door.

"Students, all of you are very very late! Hurry up and get to your seats, and detention for all of you after school." The teacher glared at her students while they only rolled their eyes.

"I see you've been looking for me." Yuta smirked and Sicheng immediately started blushing like an idiot.

RING~