➶ Three ➴

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

After their lunch, they hurried back to class and got ready for the next lesson. Oh no it's math.

The math teacher walked in and stared at everyone. She looked strict and fierce, which made some students shiver. 

"Good morning class. Since it is the start of a new year, how about we switch up the seating arrangements a little?" She said with a smile that made the students even more scared.

"Felix in the front beside Hyunjin, wait no both of you will talk, Hyunjin behind in the third row with Seungmin. Dahyun beside Felix, Joy with Wendy, Doyoung with Taeyong, no Yuta you can't sit with Lucas, Yuta come over this side with Sicheng..." The teacher started telling each and everyone of them their new seating arrangement. 

Most of the students groaned but didn't dare speak a word. That was not the case for Yuta and the others though. Not only did they complain and ask for another seat rudely, they even made fun of the teacher. Sicheng could hear Yuta's friends laugh at him when they heard the teacher placing Yuta beside him, sadly, that only made him much more self-conscious than he already was.

"Yo new kid! Just so you know, don't mess with me, and don't even think about being friends with me." Yuta suddenly said which made Sicheng stop his thinking process.

The whole lesson, Sicheng couldn't stop staring at Yuta. What a view, how could someone be this beautiful?

"Quit staring, disabled." Yuta muttered loud enough just for Sicheng to hear before walking out of class with his friends.

The name Yuta called him with made him upset. He had appreciated it so much with Doyoung and the others didn't ask him about how everything happened, but he guessed it would happen sooner or later anyway.

"Don't care about him. He's always this rude." Taeil turned around and patted his head.

Yuta's POV

School ended in the blink of an eye and I was so relieved that I didn't have to see that disabled boy for the rest of the day. 

"Bro you want to come over to mine today?" Johnny asked.

"Sure but are the rest coming?"

"Duh of course, well except for Lucas since he got some things to do apparently. Come on now everyone's waiting."

The five of us sat together in front of the television playing MarioKart. 

"Whoop whoop guess who won rainbow road?" Taeyong suddenly shouted and started mocking the others.

I only rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour before going to the kitchen to grab another slice of pizza.

When I got back in the living room, everyone was sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"Truth or dare? Want to join?" Ten asked with a smirk.

I thought for a while and decided to join in. What could be so scary about that game anyway?

We watched Ten spin the bottle and it landed in front of Johnny.

"Truth or dare my friend?" Jaehyun asked.

"Dare. I'm not scared of anything."

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Ten then."

"Well, a dare is a dare right? Come on Ten." We watched as Johnny dragged a blushing Ten upstairs to his room.