➶ Seven ➴

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

You're getting dumped.

Jaehyun's eyes burst open. Thank goodness it was just a dream. He turned to his table and looked at the time, 5.38 am, might as well get up and get ready for school. He took a shower and dried his hair, afterwards putting on the school's uniform.

He threw on the white long-sleeved buttoned-up shirt and left the top two unbuttoned, put on his black trousers, his teal, turquoise and white striped tie loosened and his black blazer. The private school had uniforms, but the students had the freedom to customise their uniform by a little. 

For example instead of the teal, turquoise and white schoolgirl bow that girls can wear, most students choose to replace it with either a blue ribbon, a jewelled penny bow or even an oversized sailor bow. The blouse was also very commonly seen changed, girls would wear sailor uniforms like those in Japan, or just a simple long or short-sleeved satin blouse.

While on the other hand, boys would just stick to the normal uniform or maybe just change the blazer into a more comfortable jacket, or choose not to wear a tie.

The school also allowed any type of shoes and accessories, as long as it wasn't too eye-catching or disturbing. This meant that the students, almost all from rich families will make use of this rule to brag and compare who's items are better than the others, yet this also meant that most of the scholarship students will be looked down on and bullying was common.

But even if the bullying happened, the victims are all too afraid to speak up, since most of the students come from powerful families, the teachers don't know about the bullying too, mostly because everything is kept secret and behind closed doors. Never was the school's reputation hurt too. It was like what the seniors always said, "What happens at SM High, stays at SM High."

(Note: the uniform is based on those in the kdrama Extraordinary You, just with minor changes. if you need a rough idea on how it looks like, you can either watch the drama or search it up on google. the drama is very interesting! :D)

Jaehyun sprayed his cologne and styled his hair, before walking downstairs to get breakfast. After eating a quick sandwich, he thanked the maids and ran off to Doyoung's house.

Yes, he would much rather walk to school with Doyoung than call his driver to drive him to school. Why you may ask? The reason is that Doyoung chooses to walk to school instead of getting driven, so he follows, as long as he can spend more time with his crush, he was willing to sacrifice anything.

"Good morning valentine boy." Doyoung greeted when he stepped out of the door and saw Jaehyun.

"Our cliques are enemies in school, we should stop walking to school together, what if people find out we're actually friends? How will your friends feel? I know mine will not be happy with me." Doyoung said with concern.

"I don't care what they think, as long as I can spend time with you." Jaehyun smiled.

The two walked together, laughing and joking along the way.

"There's something important I need to tell you, we need to stop the confession."

"Sicheng's confession? Why?"