- Prologue -

MISSING BRITISH POPSTAR

The Allen family is devastated to announce that their daughter, twenty years old singer famous in the UK as 'Jupiter' has disappeared the 23rd of april and remained unfound.
The family announced a reward of 200'000£ for the one person that can spot her, the police is actively searching for her and a missing person case has been opened.
The release of her new album is put on hold for the moment until the young singer is back and ready to start the promotion.

1,23K comments

Annonymous199977 :
Why is the release on hold if the album is finished? I wanna listen to it...

Baileyxx:
So what happened, she got kidnapped or sth?

Love_Machine:
Good riddance, I hate her resting bitch face.

Anonymous193321 :
@Love_Machine She isn't a bitch, she's just miserable...

Rachelle:
@Anonymous193321 wdym?

Anonymous193321:
@Rachelle I'm a big fan, I've watched all her interviews and I've been to concerts, I've never seen her smile. I really hope she's safe, wherever she is.

Rachelle :

@Anonymous193321 orrr she's just an entitled diva that doesn't care about her fans.

Connor_Allen:
Can you please keep the comments about my sister respectful? Thank you.

.
.
.

The store clerk was resting in a lazy manner against the counter, his earphones blasting music to keep him awake. His eyes snapped towards the entrance when he saw the doors slide open. He watched, uninterested, as a feminine figure stepped inside. Her face and hair were hidden under the hood of a large hoodie, but it was not out of the ordinary. He was used to seeing strange people at this hour of the night.

The woman was the only one in the store as she strolled between the isles, her eyes scanned the shelves, looking for some very specific items. She reajusted the position of her big sunglasses as she stopped to grab a box.

The clerk watched her grab some products between her arms, and ten minutes later she was at the counter. He scanned a bottle of coke, scissors, a sandwich, tampons, coloured contact lenses, various makeup items he knew nothing about, bleach dye and hot pink hair dye.

The woman gave him some money.

"Do you have a toilet I can use?" She asked.

"Sure, it's behind on the right." He answered, and the girl thanked him and quickly left.

She closed the door and locked it, she took a quick look around and sighed at the state of filth the bathroom was in. She set her bag of goodies she just bought on the lid of the toilet, threw her backpack in the corner of the small room and freed her hair from under the hood.

She looked at her reflection in the stained mirror. Her long brown hair was reaching down her back, since her mother forbade her to cut it.

She grabbed the scissors and started cutting.

The strands of hair fell one by one until she was satisfied with the result, she cut herself some bangs and sighed in annoyance when she could not get them to look straight.

She then proceeded to bleach her hair, washing the chemicals off as best as she could in the small sink. Then, not knowing how to apply the dye, she just took a big handful of it and smeared it over her now light coloured hair.

The dye did not take that well, her hair was looking pastel pink when she wanted it hot pink, but she just shrugged and grabbed some makeup.

Her now pink stained hands were placing blue coloured contacts over her brown eyes. She then smeared black eyelined around her eyes and put various cheap tacky necklaces around her neck.

She kept addings things, but the more stuff she put on, the more she felt like she was shedding a skin that felt too tight, too uncomfortable.

When she was finally done, she took a step back, admiring her new self in the mirror, then her pink coloured lips stretched in a grin.

It felt good to not be herself anymore.