- 31 -

Jade's eyes fluttered open as she slowly woke up, feeling warmer than usual. What woke her up was her annoying alarm, and she grumbled under her breath as she tried to move her arm to turn it off, she found herself trapped.

Nathan tightened his grip around her as he sighed, and he slammed his hand on the "snooze" Button.

"You're going to break it." She grumbled, and he placed his arm back around her as he buried his face in her neck.

"Good. Fuck this thing."

She let out a small laugh, her eyes shut as she relaxed in his arms. She felt relieved when she realized that yesterday was not a dream, Nathan was alive and back home with her. She was at peace surrounded by his scent, a mix of smoke and soft masculine smell.

"You're making it very hard to want to get up." She mumbled with a pout, and he snickered.

"I'll make it even harder." He smirked against her neck as he slipped a hand under the waistband of her panties.

"We have community work." She huffed, but made no move to push his hand away.

"Fuck this too." He said as he shifted to get between her legs, and she laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him close.

.
.
.

"Good morning!" Nathan chirped as he pushed open the front door of the community center, Alisha, Curtis, Simon and Kelly were already there waiting for the probation worker. They all turned to Nathan and Jade. "Ah, it's good to be back in this shithole." He sighed.

"Good morning." Jade grinned.

"You're late." Kelly said with a stern face.

Nathan's lips stretched in a proud smirk. "We were pretty busy this morning." He purred as he pulled Jade against him by her waist. She rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh.

Alisha scoffed."Finally."

"We get it, you got laid. Prick." Curtis said under his breath, but Nathan heard him.

He turned to Curtis with a cheeky smile. "I'm sorry I'm not stupid enough to date a girl I can't touch."

Curtis glared at him while Kelly turned to Jade.

"Please tell me you've used a condom." Kelly crossed her arms with a frown. "No way in hell I'm babysitting his spawn."

"A what?" Jade feigned an innocent look, and her face fell in shock.

"Please tell me you're joking." Kelly said in worry, but when Jade looked at her in confusion her head snapped towards Nathan with a menacing glare.

Kelly punched Nathan's shoulder, and he yelled in surprise. "You could get her pregnant, you prick!" She hissed.

"She's taking the piss at you, goddammit!" Nathan grumbled as he rubbed his injured shoulder.

Kelly narrowed her eyes at Jade when she heard her snicker.

"I hate you." Kelly hissed, and Jade winked in answer.

"How did your mother take it?" Alisha asked Nathan.

He cleared his throat with a serious look. "So my mum opens the door and she's like 'Ah!', I'm like 'I'm immortal!', then she fainted. Faceplants on the radiator. There's blood and teeth everywhere."

"Is she alright?" Kelly asked in concern.

"Yeah, she's fine." He shrugged. "Apart from the whole face. Kinda put a downer on the whole thing."