- 34 -

Jade sighed in relief as she left the probation worker's office, the conversation with him had been so awkward she had wanted desperately to run off the whole time.

First, the talk about the therapist, then asking what she wanted to do in the future...

She let out a bitter laugh. She had no diploma and an ASBO, what could she possibly do with her life ?

"Jade, is everything okay?"

Her head snapped up in surprise to find Simon facing her with his pale blue eyes focused on her in concern. His jumpsuit was buttoned up to his neck as usual and his hands were buried in the pockets.

She avoided his concerned gaze. "Uh... Yeah. I'm good. Why?"

The corner of his lips twitched up in amusement. "You kept grumbling to yourself."

Her mouth fell open. "What? Really? Oh, dear."

He let out a small laugh, and they lapsed in silence. Jade studied Simon, who seemed to be fidgeting as he kept looking back at her before biting on his thumb nail and looking away.

"Something you want to tell me?" She asked with a lopsided smile and an eyebrow raised in inquiry.

He seemed to be pondering over telling her or not as he stared into her eyes.

"Actually, yes..." He mumbled. "Just... Don't freak out, okay?"

She furrowed her brows, and suddenly a look of realisation appeared. She got closer as her eyes looked around.

"You killed someone else?" She whispered as her calm blue eyes settled on him. "I think I know where we could bury the body."

"I didn't." He protested. "And Sally was an accident."

"I know." She smiled. "So what is it you want to tell me?"

His eyes searched for her in nervosity. "You have to promise me you won't freak out."

"Okay, I won't. Now spill the beans, you cute little psycho." She smirked as she ruffled his hair.

He threw her an annoyed look as he smoothed his hair back in place, and he seemed to be gathering his courage.

"There is..." He pursed his lips as he lowered his gaze. "There is a video of you  on Facebook, it's been shared... A lot."

Her eyes widened, and she looked at him in horror.

"Someone filmed you while you were drunk at Luke's bar." Simon explained as he twisted his fingers. "You had a mental breakdown on stage and yelled at the crowd."

He looked back at her, expecting a reaction, but her face was blank as she looked at him.

"How many saw this?" She calmly asked, and his stomach twisted as he recognized the calm before the storm.

"A few tens.." She sighed in relief. "... Of thousand." She froze.

"So you're telling me..." She began, her eyes wide. "That there is a video of me having a mental breakdown on Facebook? And people are sharing it?"

"As soon as I saw it I contacted Facebook's support to take it down!" He added.

He kept quiet on purpose about the fact that nothing can be deleted off internet.

"Bloody hell..." Jade whispered as she placed her fingers on her temples. "Oh this is bad..."

"I'm sure you family hasn't seen it." Simon tried to comfort her with a frown.