- 30 -

⚠ NSFW content, the content of this chapter has no impact on the story, you can skip it if you want to ⚠

.
.
.

Jade closed the front door behind her, and she has barely time to lock it before Nathan pushed her chest against the door as he pressed the length of his body against her.

"Impatient." Her mind was too far gone for her to mutter anything long than a word as she tilted her head to the side.

He bit her neck, earning a gasp from her as his hands were bunching up the material of her dress in a tight grip.

" 'Course I am." He scoffed. "Do you know for how long I've wanted you?"

"How long?" She asked, breathless.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure when she felt his tongue on her skin, he licked up her neck until his lips reached her ear.

"From day one, darling." He said before biting down gently on her earlobe to tease her.

"Now let's go in the bedroom before we end up shagging against the door." He let out a low, raspy laugh.

He leaned back to give her some space, and she turned around to face him. She let out a small yelp in surprise when he grabbed her like a bride and went in the bedroom with a hurried pace.

"Nathan!" She laughed when he tossed her on the bed, causing her to bounce a bit on the mattress. He grinned as he kneeled on the bed.

"It's not the time to laugh, Jade." He said in mocked seriousness as he bent down to brush his lips against hers. "We've got work to do."

"Work?" She chuckled. "How romantic."

He crashed his lips, and she melted into the kiss as she wrapped her legs around his hips and grinded against his clothed erection.

Nathan kept having boners all day long because of her, and goddammit was it starting to get painful. He wanted her so much he thought his overwhelming desire for her was going to kill him. And when he broke the kiss to admire her, he thought he was really going to die.

Her soft pink hair was messy and surrounding her head like a halo, making her look like an angel. Her brown eyes were now the colour of ebony, her iris blown. Her cheeks were red, her mouth open and her lips were darker and wet.

Jade grabbed his curly hair, and she pulled him down to kiss him deeply. He groaned in her mouth as he felt her other hand slip under his shirt to touch his belly.

Their heartbeat, their breathing, their touch, everything was frantic. They were desperately tugging at each other's clothes like their lives depended on it.

Jade gazed at him as he struggled to unbutton his jeans with shaky hands. His  hair was a mess of curls, his eyes were a deep forest green, dark in hunger, his thick brows furrowed in concentration.

She whined when he took too long to remove his jeans, and he chuckled as he lost his patience too.

"You know what, fuck this." He huffed as he gave up, instead he pulled Jade up, and he started kissing her neck again.

He bit down on her collarbone at the same time as he grabbed her ass in a tight grip, and she arched her back to push her body against him with a loud moan.

"That's it baby." He groaned against her skin as he squeezed her ass harder as a reward. "Don't be shy."

He let out a strangled groan when he felt her nails rake against the skin of his shoulder blades.