- 21 -

"Hey."

His green eyes found hers, and she raised a brunette eyebrow. "What?"

She was laying on her bed with a book in her lap while he was sitting in a chair by the window to smoke.  He could smell the lavender from the sheets and the nicotine from his cigarette. It was a calming scent that, mixed with the warm atmosphere of the bedroom and the chipping of birds, was truly making him feel peaceful, at home.

"You're beautiful." He smiled as he took a drag of his cigarette.

Jade smile as she tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear. "You're being weird."

"I'm being truthful." He smirked. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

"Stop." She whined as she threw a pillow at him, and he laughed when it hit him.

He crushed his cigarette in the ashtray and motionned for her to come join him. "C'm'ere."

She got up with an eyebrow raised in a mix of amusement and curiosity, and she stood in front of him as the wind blew her hair softly. The sunset made her brown eyes sparkle as she gazed down at Nathan, and his own softened.

He gently grabbed her hand and he pulled her down gently. She chuckled as she bent down, and her lips hovered over his with a teasing smile.

"You're such a fucking tease all the time and you don't even know it." He grumbled. "Always strutting around in nothing but a pair of knickers and a shirt. I'm starting to believe you're doing it on purpose."

Her lips made an 'o' shape as she gave him her usual, innocent look. "Me? I'd never do that."

She gave his lips a small peck, and he frowned. "That's all?"

"Yup." She smirked as she walked away, and a yelp espaced her lips as she got thrown onto the bed.

"What did I just tell you?" He growled with a smile. "A fucking tease."

She bounced with a giggle as Nathan crawled on top of her, and she fell silent when he kissed her.

The skin of her thights was soft under his fingers. "You're tickling me!" She squealed, and he grinned against her lips.

He buried his face in her neck. "Say it."

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "I love you."

His smile widened. "You love me~."

"Shut up." Jade grumbled as she slapped his arm, and he stifled a laugh.

"You're mine." He purred, and his breath caught in his lungs when she wrapped her legs around his hips to bring him closer.

"I'm not yo-" She was cut off when he crashed his lips against hers. He moaned, intoxicated by her scent and her warmth. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and his mind turned hazy.

He grinded against her, causing a moan to escape her mouth and be swallowed by his. Her eyes were clouded with lust and passion as she gazed at him, and he let out a shuddering breath.

He covered her neck in open mouthed kisses, and she sighed in pleasure.

"Nate." She moaned.

"I want you so bad." He groaned, and she intensely looked at him.

"Take me." She whispered, unknowingly driving him wild with her request. He was about to remove her shirt when he heard a loud ringtone.

His eyes slammed open, and he blinked a few times to clear his mind. He wasn't in Jade's bed, but alone on an old mattress with musty sheets. The walls of the community centre were facing him, and he let out a heavy, exasperated sigh.