- 15 -

Nathan tiredly pushed the shopping cart as he half leaned against it. He was following Jade around the shop while she was strutting with a shopping list in her left hand. She whistled with a cheerful smile on her face as she browsed the shelves.

How Jade could be so energetic after a day of community service, he had no idea, the girl always seemed to be buzzing with energy. Every night he was waiting for her to come home from work, and ended up falling alseep, then he would be woken up in the morning by noises cause by her running around to get ready in time.

She was comparing the prices of some items when she heard the sound of something being tossed into the cart behind her. She whirled around to find Nathan throwing random bags of snacks into the cart, and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"What is this shit you want me to buy?" She grumbled, and he ruffled her hair. She gently pushed his arm away."Don't touch my hair, the illusion's going to fade."

"Don't worry. It's mum's treat. "

She raised an eyebrow. "What? She gave you money?"

"She gave us money. She yelled at me when she heard that I had no money to cover rent or anything, so she gave me some to pay for our food."

"Aw, your mother is lovely." Jade smiled as she walked towards the fruit isle, and Nathan followed her. "Too bad you got your dad's personality."

"Hey!" He grumbled. "I'm lovely too, you know."

"Nathan, love. You're a bloody pain in my ass." She said with a smirk, and he rolled his eyes.

"You still said yes to the date." His lips spread in a triumphant smirk.

She hummed as she examined the pile of apples. "I couldn't say no in front of the others, your huge ego could never stand the blow."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." He purred, and she threw him an exasperated glance.

Her phone sang a little tune to notify her that she had just received a text. She pulled it out of her purse and turned it on to check the text.

Unknown number : media (1)

"Hey, what does that mean?" She asked Nathan as she pointed at the notification.

"Someone sent you a picture of their cock." He smirked in amusement, and she threw him a deadpan look.

She opened the file and her brow furrowed in confusion, then she stared at Nathan.

"You're so not funny, you gimp." She glared at him, and he blinked.

"What?"

"Stop trying to freak me out."

"I didn't do anything." He huffed, and her face fell in worry.

"Oh.... But if it's not you..."

He snatched the phone from her hands and looked at the small screen. The picture was tiny, but he could perfectly see Jade facing the shelf they were in front of five minutes ago, her back was to the stranger. She was standing on the tip of her toes as she tried to reach an item, her black skirt was riding high, exposing the top of her tights.

He cursed when he read the text sent with the picture.

God, you're so gorgeous even from the back.

"What?" She asked in nervosity as he started looking around, ready to pounce on the first person that seemed to be following Jade.

"Nothing." He grumbled. "Some creep probably wants to scare you."