Long awaited

He studied my face for a moment, irritation visible on his features.
„And what do you want?" he asked huskily, stepping a little closer.

I felt my breath hitch and tried my best to stay calm although him being that close to me made me extremely nervous.
„I-I'm not sure" I brought out and mentally slapped myself for losing my composure so quickly.

Orion smiled and looked down at me, his tall figure towering me.
„I can't help you if you can't tell me what you want" he smirked and put his hand under my chin, lifting it a little.

I felt a warmth spread out through my whole body as I gazed into his captivating eyes. I knew exactly what I wanted but my mind was still having a discussion with my heart about whether to give into my wishes or not.

„I need an answer, princess" he whispered and in that moment my heart won against my mind.

„Kiss me" I said and his smile grew even wider: „Your wish is my command"

I felt his lips crash onto mine and I instantly closed my eyes. The way he kissed me was indescribable. His mouth moved gently against my own. It was like a wave of euphoria washing me up on the surface. I swore butterflies had exploded in my stomach. The feelings I was experiencing were all over the place.

He slung one arm around my waist, pulling me closer, closing the space that was left between us. My hands made their way up to his neck, gently tugging on the small hairs at the nape, he groaned in response, deepening the kiss. If I had had the opportunity to live in this moment forever, I absolutely would have but of course nothing could last forever.

He pulled away softly, still holding me close and looked into my eyes. I smiled at him, still in bliss because of our kiss.

„I guess after all I did know what you wanted" he broke the silence and chuckled. I felt a blush make its way onto my face and looked away, a little embarrassed. He gently cupped my face in his hands and made me look at him again: „Luckily we seem to share wishes" he smiled and I sighed.

„My father would kill me if he knew" I whispered suddenly remembering my  home and frowned.

„Good thing he isn't here then" Orion answered and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

„You're right" I grinned and felt a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

„We should probably go to sleep soon, we have a lot planned for tomorrow" he sighed and slowly let go of me...what plans?

We said goodnight and he headed towards his own cabin. I sat down on my bed, trying to process what just happened. I made out with my kidnapper and it felt...amazing.

I smiled. All I could think about was that kiss, that long awaited kiss and about his hands holding me gently, pulling me in for more.

With a smile on my face I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii!
How do you feel about this chapter? It's a little short, sorry about that :(
(Also, sorry if my description of the kiss is a little weird, I only get my knowledge about kissing from movies and reading and not experience so I can only imagine, oops)
I hope you still like it❤️
Please tell me your opinions and/or suggestions in the comments, I would appreciate it!
And please vote if you enjoyed this chapter🦋
Have a lovely day!