Almost

„Do you think we will meet again?" he mouthed and slowly disconnected our lips, leaning his forehead against mine.

„I wish I could say I'm positive about that but..." I began and gulped.
„I know, I know...two different worlds" he finished my thought.

„But I'm not leaving yet, we still have time" I smiled, trying to suppress the sadness.
His lips curved into a smile again, as he lowered his head down to kiss me again this time more passionately.

He grasped my hips and pulled me onto his lap, which I didn't mind at all.
His lips moved from my mouth to my neck, leaving a trailing of warm kisses behind that made my skin tingle with excitement.

He started sucking on a spot just above my collar bone and I let out a soft moan in response, I could feel him smirking against my skin.

I brought my hands up and softly ran them through his hair, earning a groan, this time from him.
I could feel his warm breath on my skin as he whispered in my ear: „You have no idea what you're doing to me, love" before continuing to plant kisses on my neck and up my jawline, finding my mouth again.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony, our tongues dancing like they were made to be together.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist and him slowly picking me up, carrying me in his arms, reassuring with eye-contact if I was okay with that.
Luckily the crew had moved their celebrations below the deck and we reached Orion's cabin without any problems.

I felt my heart beat out of my chest, as I clung to him. Was this really happening?
He shut the door and gently laid me on the bed before hovering above me and continuing to kiss me deeply.

I curiously tugged at the hem of his shirt and he gladly took it off, revealing his muscular torso. I ran one hand over it, feeling his warm skin beneath my fingers. I could get used to this view, to be honest.

The sensation of his body against mine made me go crazy but I was not sure if I felt ready to take the next step.

He moved his hand up to run it through my hair and looked at me, deeply.
„You are so mesmerizing" he said in his deep voice and I felt myself blush.

„But love, please do tell me if you feel uncomfortable" he added, probably noticing my worried look that I hid beneath my smile.

„I am...just not ready to..." I stuttered and he smiled reassuringly: „It's okay, no pressure"
He laid next to me and I wrapped my arms around his torso, smiling.

He pulled me closer and sighed, opening his mouth as if he wanted to say something but closing it again. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body, suddenly feeling how exhausted I was.

Suddenly I remembered all the candles we had left, burning on deck and my eyes snapped open.
„Orion, we forgot the candles" I exclaimed, worried.

He already had his eyes shut, too: „Gibbs is on night watch today, he will take care of it" he mumbled, his voice a little raspyband I sighed in relief before my tiredness took over and I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaah! Writing scenes like this is hard for me, I really hope you enjoyed it although I really have no idea what I'm doing...
Anyways, what are your thoughts on this chapter? ❤️
If yes, show me by voting, it means a lot!🦋
Have a nice day!