Intro Chapter+requests

Hello there! So in this book I will be using these slashers:

•Michael Myers
•Jason Voorhees
•Leatherface
•Ghostface (Bill and Stu who are the only good Ghostfaces) *I have never played Dead by Daylight, so I have no idea who Danny is, I'm very sorry all:( *

Now these characters are not mine and I give all credit to the creators of them! If you want me add anymore slashers, or request a scenario let me know! Hope you enjoy!

Add on as of 4/16/21:

Hello all! So I've been getting a lot of requests on private messages and, in the comments of chapters.

And that for me is very overwhelming, and confusing trying to find the one is was working on, and seeing a new one. And the same goes for character requests.

So please comments on the is chapter in with character requests, or one shots.
I hope this will make it a lot easier for me to figure out which requests I need to find which one to work on.

And when commenting please comment in this format or something similar to this lol(one shots only!!)--

"I want (insert slasher) x (other character)"
Note: you can add a general plot for me to work on or leave it up me:) (I will ask you if you have a plot idea btw)

And for character requests just comment something like this:

"I want (insert character name) from (whatever their from)to be added please."

CHARACTERS I DON'T WRITE FOR:

*Freddy Kruger

*Chucky

*Pennywise

*Pin head

*John Kramer/Jigsaw

I'm very sorry If you wanted these characters,  but--

I either find them gross *they are also really fetishized and I find reading fics of them repulsing and that makes me uncomfortable and often repulsed at the thought of writing for them*--pin head and pennywise

just all around bad people *Explanation below--please read it all and try to understand thank you :) *--chucky and Freddy

Or see them as more of a fatherly type figure who I would/have struggled writing romantic scenarios for--John Kramer/jigsaw

I also am aware that slashers are literal killers. But lots of slashers killings can be justified, but Freddy and Chucky are just downright awful. Like Jason he was influenced by his mother, leatherface was just getting food for his family and doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, ya know? But  Freddy was just an asshole who killed kids, as well as Chucky who killed for what I pick up as similar reasons for Freddy. (I also struggle to write their sense of humor and overall personality but we're not talking about that lmao)