Chapter 7: One Day

It all came back to you so quickly. You remembered being brought to the shrine.

"_____, it's gonna be okay. I've got you."

Sidon said as he ran through the very blue room. He look worried. Really worried.

He placed you down on what felt like soft foam, and water surrounded you. He stroked your cheek and ran his fingers through your hair.

"...I love you." A tear ran down his cheek and everything went black.

"_____? _____! Are you okay?!" You shook your head and saw Zelda standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was just lost in thought for a moment." You put the book down on the bed.

"Well come on! We have a meeting in a bit!" She dashed out of the room closing the door and ran downstairs. You finished getting ready and went to find her so you could get all of your meetings done that day.

You didn't say a word about it until after all your meetings were done at like 11 PM. You brought her to your room and sat her down after locking the door and closing the windows.

"_____! What's the meaning of this?" She watched in slight amusement as you dashed around the room.

"I remembered the last words Sidon said to me!" You exclaimed as you tried to catch your breath.

"You did? Well what were they?"

"They were 'I love you'."

Zelda froze. Her eyes widened.

"Well then now there's only one question."

"What is it?"

"Do you love him?"

You stopped to think. Yes, you had had feelings for Sidon for a while now and did even before the Great Calamity happened, but was this really the right time to put that into play? What if those feelings faded and he really didn't remember? What if he remembered but didn't want you to because he didn't feel like that anymore?

"I do love him." Zelda gave you a weak smile and walked you out to his room. You stood in front of the door.

"Go on in. You've got this. Just tell him." You slowly walked in and shut the door. You heard Zelda walk away.

"Hey _____... what's up?" Sidon yawned.

"I remembered the last thing you said to me, Sidon." You sat down next to the bed. Sidon managed to sit up. "Be careful!"

"Hey, hey. I'm fine. But what were they?"

"Y-You told me you loved me."

Sidon froze. He looked around the room, before locking eyes with you.

"I know."

"Wait, you said you forgot, didn't you?"

"I did because I didn't want to ruin the relationship we already had."

"But do you still feel like that?"

"Of course! I've never found someone so amazing. I do really love you."

"I-I love you too."

With that, Sidon smiled and went in to kiss you. You screamed inside of joy. Was this really happening? You were kissing Sidon! THE Sidon!

"How long have you -"

"Since you were maybe 19."

"You've loved me for 105 years?"

"Yes obviously silly." He laughed and rustled you hair.

"Well what now?"

"You should get some sleep." Sidon yawned and laid back down. You cuddled up next to him and he looked over at your bright pink face. You saw that his face was bright red too.

"Good night." You smiled.

"Good night love." He wrapped his arm around you and you both fell asleep.

Boy, what a sight to see when Link came to wake you up...

_________________________________________
I can't believe we already made it to the confession. I didn't expect this one to be so quick but atleast the main storyline is finally started. The next chapter won't be for a bit because I'm gonna be busy this week but next week I'll have all the next chapters out! Hope you enjoyed! ;)