•WELCOME•

Hello everyone!
First of all, thanks for giving this book a chance. It means a lot that you actually decided to press that 'Read' button.

13 Reasons Why released the final season just two weeks ago, and let's be honest that many of us weren't actually happy with it.

Mostly, because of what happened to one of our favourite character in the final episode.

But, the one great thing this season gave us was Alex Standall & Charlie St. George.

Being a tomboy I'm actually embarrassed to say this, but those two were adorable till the end.
I actually Awed during the Prom episode. Don't judge.

And most people will agree with me that we would've loved to see more of them.

That's why, I decided to cover up the whole of Season 4 from their point of views, instead of Clay's.

This story will be alternating between Alex's and Charlie's POVs, and even if we all know the ending, there were things between them we would like to know.

Some of the chapters would be from the episodes of the original series, but I'm going to add some more for both of them.

Soooo, enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING :
There are many minor mentions of Suicide, Murder and Rape throughout the story, so I request the people who can't handle it to sadly skip the book.