authors note / answered questions

hi again. ‘found’ is over (duh) and i just wanted to say thank you so, so much for coming along with me through the journey of valerie and jasper. ‘lost’ was a trainwreck, tbh. but seeing as how much you guys enjoyed/loved/cried (sorry about that btw) over my writing, it’s insane.

so i just wanted to say thank you to the moon and back. ily all. just in case—here’s a few questions you guys might be asking:

1.       will there be a sequel for ‘found’, too?

i’m afraid not, loves. this is the end for valerie and jasper and i’m content at leaving it like it is. i don’t want to drag it on any further and i hope you all understand.

2.       will valerie and jasper ever see each other again?

i’ll leave that to your imagination. c: i would like to believe that they did, yes, but maybe further down in the line. maybe an accidentally bump into?

3.       what about jay (jasmine)?

she’s in college/uni two hours away from valerie, so she’s okay. maybe one day far in the future, i’ll write about her in an upcoming story. no promises, though.

4.       will valerie ever find out that her mom told jasper to stay away?

it was actually his parents and her mom’s decision. as for the question, no, she doesn’t. maybe the answer to question #2 he could explain why, then telling him that her mom told him to stay away.

if any of you guys have any further questions, please feel free to message me or leave a comment below and i’ll happily answer all of them. <3 as for now, thanks for the journey and i hope you continue to enjoy my future works (when i get around to post them because i have so many ideas, omfg).

and i’m sorry for the tears i caused. remember to smile and stuff, okay? okay. good.