16 // Gucci Gang

I rip off the wrapping paper, now having opened three gifts from Jess.

"This one's from Harry," Jess informs me as the wrapping paper reveals a plain white box, one that usually would hold clothing. Knowing this was from Harry made my anticipation peak, excitement flooding through my veins. Harry takes the wrapping paper from me, balling it up in his hands.

I lift open the box, handing Harry the lid as well. The first thing to catch my eye was a big, red star. I then focused on the denim surrounding it. I couldn't help but gasp after lifting the gift out of the box.

It was a pair of jeans. But not just any pair of jeans. These jeans were almost identical to the ones Harry and I saw a girl wearing in Anguilla. The same ones Harry was horrified by someone wearing to the beach.

"Oh my god," I say, ecstasy making my head feel like it was floating. "Where did you find these?!?"

"When I was out exploring," he tells me with a wide smile. "I saw them and thought they were cool. Then I remembered you said you liked that girl's in Anguilla, so I had to get them for you. I asked Jess for your bottom size and had to wait like half an hour for her to reply."

I felt like crying I was so happy. These were probably going to be my favorite jeans I owned. They were absolutely beautiful.

"Thank you so much, H!" I quickly wrap my arms around Harry's neck, pulling him into a hug

"Thank you so much, H!" I quickly wrap my arms around Harry's neck, pulling him into a hug. He rubs my back as he softly chuckles.

I knew for a fact Jordan was watching...I could feel her beady little eyes burning into my back.

"Okay." Harry pats my back, signaling for me to let go of him. "Open the next one."

I gladly release him, now more eager than ever to see what else he had gotten me. So far, Harry's gifts have been the best and I've only opened one.

"Can I have another one, Jess?" I ask politely. Even with how excited I was, I didn't want to seem demanding. She nods happily and looks over the remaining gifts.

"Let's go for the big one," she suggests, reaching for the biggest present over it. She drags it over, with seeming ease, considering how large the packaging was. Jess sets it in front of me and I immediately begin to rip the paper off.

"The second to biggest one also goes with this one," Harry advises Jess and she slides the other one toward me to open next.

Next to me, Jordan leans back, letting her upright posture fall. Her arms were folded over her stomach and she looked like a little kid pouting in timeout.

Under the wrapping paper was a box, obviously. A Gucci box. I felt my heart both sink and melt at the same time as I stared down at it in awe. There was a designer item in here...something from a brand I've never owned anything from. After a moment, I slowly and hesitantly lifted the lid off.