31 // Not Hannah Baker

a/n: hi babes!! happy early 10 years of One Direction!!!!

* * *

Harry dives headfirst onto the bed, belly-flopping onto the mattress next to my feet. He rests his head in his hands, his elbows propping him up. I look away from my phone and down at him. He sat there, his dimples imprinted in his cheeks, not moving a muscle almost as if he expected me to take a picture of him like this.

"What?" I laugh, looking down at him, his smile contagious.

He removes one of his hands to fiddle with the duvet comforter underneath him. He smirks down at it, the thoughts in his head visibly taking over his emotions. He inhales deeply.

"Do you remember when we tried to pull an all-nighter, and then you fell asleep?" He reminisces in front of me, his eyes flicking up to make contact with mine.

"How could I forget?" I laugh. "You are aware of why I was so tired, right?"

He looks down in thought before the corner of his mouth turns up at the memory, looking back up at me.

"Anyways," he continues, the smiling dropping into a thin line, his facial expressions serious

"Anyways," he continues, the smiling dropping into a thin line, his facial expressions serious. "The rule was, the first person to fall asleep had to plan our next date. And if I remember correctly, you lost."

"But it was your fault I fell asleep!" I point my finger at him accusingly.

"Should've drank more coffee." He shrugs. "But I brought this up because I would like to receive my end of the bet."

"Like, right now?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. He nods. "But I'd have to plan everything...What time is it?"

"It was like 4:30 the last I checked," he says, rolling over so he was now laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "So you've got time to plan. But I want to go on a date tonight...and I can't just let you lose a bet and not pay up."

I nod, thinking of the endless options of dates I could take him on, many with very little planning involved. I didn't have much time to think, so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"We could go on a drive," I suggest. "And we could pick up food and then go eat it by the beach or something." I shrug. "Or would that be too lame?"

Harry rolls back onto his stomach, his smirk returning. "I love it. What kind of food?"

"Whatever you want." I shrug once again, not caring too much what we ate.

"Nope." He shakes his head vigorously. "It's up to you to decide. That's part of planning the date." His body takes the position as if he was about to do push-ups, and he pushes himself up, kneeling.