40 // Dreams

a/n: hey babes. i missed you all.

* * *

Harry and Harry pull away from their short embrace, and the blonde immediately turns to me, his face immediately lighting up.

"You must be Lili," he says excitedly, his hands fisting up near his chest, seemingly unable to contain his happiness.

"In the flesh." I smile.

"I've heard quite a bit about you." He chuckles, extending his hand for me to take a hold of. "It's great to finally meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," I say back, giving his hand a firm shake. I was honestly feeling a tad bit uncomfortable with how formal we were being. From what I know, Harry L. is less of a stylist and more of a friend to Harry.

"Is it alright if I hug you?" He asks hesitantly, bringing his hands back down to his sides.

"Of course!" I say enthusiastically, extending my arms out to initiate the hug.

"Alright." He clasps his hands together as soon as we pull away. He smelled very nice if that's not a weird thing to notice. He smelled very expensive but very clean. "What are we thinking?"

I look over at Harry, feeling my nerves buzz. I had no idea what I wanted to wear. I did know that I wanted to correlate with Harry, but I have no idea whatsoever what his fashion plans are for the event. I'm not even sure how many outfits he plans to wear for that matter.

Harry flashes me a smile of encouragement and I slowly and hesitantly turn my head so I was facing Harry Lambert once again.

"If you're unsure, that's perfectly fine," he assures me as if he read my mind. "That's what you're here for.  As soon as I got a text from Sue here, I literally ran out the door to pick up a few things for you to try on...each one of them is completely different, just so we can get a general idea of what you're looking to wear. If you try on the things I ordered, and you don't see anything that fancies you, we'll measure you anyway, then do a little online shopping to find exactly what you want."

I inhale a deep breath, feeling overwhelmed by the information being thrown at me. "Okay."

"Sue," Harry L. turns to Harry, "I consulted with Ryan when he dropped off your outfits for the Brits, and he helped me decide what she should wear. He said he really wants to see you in the final look, but since you're here anyway, I figured you could try them on, just to make sure everything fits properly and...well, you know the drill."

"Of course," Harry takes a breath, turning to me. "That's alright with you, right?"

"Fine by me." I shrug, finding it a little odd that he felt the need to ask me if it was okay.

"You know what," Harry L. speaks up, "you two could try things on at the same time if you'd like. It'd even be easier to see how they correlate with each other. Are you two planning on going as just Harry and Lili, or Harry + Lili?"

"Meaning?" Sexy Stud Muffin, as I've been told to call him, says in a confused tone.

"Are you guys planning on wearing completely different things, or correlating your outfits together?" Harry L. explains.

I had thought about that, but I wasn't sure what Harry was wanting to do, so I stayed silent. Instead of speaking up when Harry L. turned to me, I immediately turned my attention over to Harry, waiting for him to hopefully answer the question for me.

"If you haven't decided that either, there's no need to worry." At this point, it honestly just seemed like Harry Lambert was some kind of style-god mind reader. "We can mix and match your options to find whatever you fancy."