29 // Coucou

a/n: yell at cletus the wattpad god. not me.

* * *

"So, I have a meeting today with the editor for my music videos." Harry enters his bedroom from the en suite, shaking his wet hair with a towel to dry it. He was freshly out of the shower, wearing a purple robe. The humid air from the bathroom filled up the bedroom, making it feel like the Miami weather. 

"Okay." I nod. It was a little sad that it was only the first day I was staying with him, but I understood that he still had work to do, whether I was here or not.

"But if you and Jess want to explore around the city a little, you're more than welcome to take my car," he says, bending over to dry the back of his head.

"You'd really be comfortable with that?" I ask with wide eyes. If I had as nice of cars as Harry, I wouldn't trust anyone to drive them.

"Totally," he shrugs, straightening his body back up. "Just as long as you promise to not let Jess drive." He subtly points to his right arm, implying Jess's car accident.

I couldn't help but laugh and nod my head, finding the joke quite funny actually.

"Okay." I chuckle. "If we were to go anywhere, which of your cars is the least expensive...or the easiest to replace."

"I think the Range Rover might be your best bet," Harry says, walking over to his dresser. 

"Hey Lils," I hear Jess's voice come from the direction of the door. Harry and I both turn to look in her direction. "Can I come in?"

"I don't see why not." I shrug, though I did appreciate the fact that she asked instead of just walking in like she normally does.

She walks into the room, taking a look around since she hasn't been in here before. She takes a seat next to me on Harry's bed, smiling. I could clearly tell she wanted something.

"Just spit it out," I tell her, chuckling.

"There's somewhere I really want to go and I just checked and it's actually not too far from her. It's only like 15 minutes so I was thinking..." She trails off looking at me hopefully.

"Where is it you're wanting to go?" I ask her as I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Harry approaching me.

"It doesn't matter where she wants to go," Harry joins in on the conversation. He tosses something at me and it lands in my lap. I hold it up, seeing it was a set of keys. "You can take her."

"Harry..."

"Just be back before it gets super late," he requests. "They just put Clueless on Netflix and I want to watch it with you so I feel less guilty."

"Yay." Jess stands up excitedly. She grips my hand in an attempt to pull me up with her. "Let's go get ready."

* * *

I turn down a road and it looks almost as if I was driving through a regular neighborhood, so I wasn't sure where Jess was navigating me to. But she had the address pulled up on her phone so I felt a little less like I was about to trespass onto someone's property. I look up to see the Hollywood sign, the view reminding me of the 'Rock of Ages' movie.

"It's a great place, I promise," Jess continues to try to convince me. She looks back down at her phone. "You're going to go straight for a little, then it should be up here on our left."

I do as she says and I see people walking across the narrow street. I slow down, fairly certain this is at least close to wherever Jess was taking me.