19 // Fine Line

a/n: hi 🥰

* * *
Lili

I got the job at Starbucks. I wasn't even sure why I was so nervous in the first place...I went in there and they asked me really simple questions like why I wanted to work there. Again, no idea why I was so nervous. But that was a week ago, and I've finished all my training for the job and I'm officially working there now.

At the current moment, I lay on my back with my phone rested on my stomach. It probably wouldn't be the greatest angle if I were to take a selfie right now, but it was a comfortable position and I didn't care to move.

The phone buzzes in my hand. My eyes flick up to the top of my screen where I see I got a text from Harry. I click in the notification and it takes me straight to our messages.

Tonight he was supposed to be filming the falling music video, and he told me he would keep me updated on how everything was coming along. Now he had just sent me a picture of the set with another text saying "Got everything set up!".

 Now he had just sent me a picture of the set with another text saying "Got everything set up!"

The set looked beautiful. I couldn't wait to see how the whole video turned out. Knowing Harry and his insanely creative mind, the video was going to be a cinematic masterpiece.

Lili: Oh my god I love it!!!

Harry: Thank you! How have you been holding up? Is Jess driving you crazy like you thought she would?

Lili: Not as bad as I thought, but she's definitely being nosy

Harry: Ah I'm sorry. How's your new job coming?

Lili: It's fine... it's not the same as the salon, but I'm trying to remember that it's just temporary

Lili: How are your meetings and such coming?

Harry: Great! Jeff and I came up with an idea for something later this year that I think you'll really like!!

Lili: What is it?

Harry: I'll explain over the phone, I'll get too excited to text

Lili: Do you have a minute to call before you start filming?

Harry: I wish I did but we're just about to start rolling. When would be a good time tomorrow?

Lili: I work from 8 to 4

Harry: Okay, I will call you tomorrow at 4:30 then

Lili: Okay H. Don't drown