♧I N N E R ● D E M O N♧

Author's Note:

I have decided to start revising and editing my books so I could finally finish them. I have five other fanfictions that needs my attention but I will be starting with my Servamp fanfiction with the title, Inner Demon.

Inner Demon is a fanfiction that follows the story of Mahiru and the Gang but with an OC who goes by the name Mitsuki Alicein.

Inner Demon is expected to finish with 50 chapters excluding the Prologue and Epilogue.

The story contains mature themes, foul language, gore, violence, family drama and triggering content that may not be suitable for children so be advised while reading.

I will put a table of content and character description of my OC before the start of the story so readers will have a general idea of what my OC looks like as well as a short background about them.

Character Descriptions may or may not change during revisions and edits.

Some plots of the story have been changed to suit the author's preference and although this is under revision, be warned that grammatical errors may still be present because your author is very poor when it comes to English.

For dedications, you may dm me or comment on this chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for my OC. Mahiru and the gang belows to Tanaka Strike. \\\\(^_^)////