Mr. Popular: Prologue

It was the beginning of Junior year and Sakura was running late on her first day.

The pink haired girl darted down the street to the bus stop, but unfortunately the bus had just left. She frowned and contemplated on what to do next.

Just then a car pulled up beside her and the window rolled down to reveal her best friend. Hyūga Hinata.

"Come on Sakura-chan," said the little blue haired girl.

"Thanks Hinata," she said and got in the back. "Ohayo Neji," Sakura said but he didn't answer. Of course he didn't, he refused to associate himself with those lower than him in status and class.

Sakura was a geek, the school nerd. Hinata was a bit more lucky because her family was filthy rich. The only reason Neji spoke to Hinata was because she was his cousin and it was his duty to protect her. But deep down he thought of her just as he did Sakura. Useless.

The ride to school was quiet, no one dared to speak. Sakura thought about what she wanted to achieve this year. The number one thing on her list was to get her all time crush to notice her. Uchiha Sasuke.

He was every girl's dream and a total hottie. Captain of the football team and a straight A' student. The epitome of the Uchiha family.

Sakura knew she didn't have a chance with him, but it was worth a shot. The car came to a stop and they all got out. Neji left to meet up with his friends, also known as the cool kids.

Sakura and Hinata went to their lockers. Luckily they were right by each other so they wouldn't get separated.

"Hey Hinata, what do you want to happen this year?" Sakura asked.

"Um....I want straight A's," she said casually.

Sakura rolled her jade green eyes and closed her locker door. "I mean relationship wise. We're both 17 now."

"O-oh. Well....N-Naruto-kun," she started twirling her fingers and blushing.

Sakura giggled, Hinata had a crush on Uzumaki Naruto. Ever since they were kids, she always watched him from a far. But as it always went, he was oblivious to the fact that she liked him a lot. He didn't even notice her and they were in the same class.

The bell rang and they both left for their first class. Mathematics.

Class 1A

Haruno Sakura; the book worm of the class. She tries to make friends, but always ends up getting bullied in the end. However inside, she has an alter ego that is quite feisty. Possibly extremely dangerous.

Hyūga Hinata; Sakura's best friend. She is the heiress to the Hyūga dynasty and is a lot like Sakura. Expect for the alter ego, she is extremely shy. She secretly has a crush on a certain blonde.

Hyūga Neji; direct cousin of Hinata and a member of the side branch of the Hyūga dynasty. One of the cool kids, his hobbies include reading and he is the captain of the swim team. A total hottie with a fowl attitude. Thinks all others are below him and never fails to lower your self esteem.

Lee Rock; the workaholic of the class. He tries to juggle multiple sports at the same time to impress his gym teacher.

Tenten; the tom boy of the class. She has a short temper and can be lazy when exhausted. Secretly has a crush on a member of the Hyūga dynasty. Member of the cheer leading squad.

Nara Shikamaru; the lazy one in the class. He works only to please himself and is annoyed by the presence of others. Really cute, and a strategist.

Akimichi Choji; will eat anything named food. Really nice and good friends with Shikamaru.

Yamanaka Ino; the queen of gossip. Loves hearing about other persons business and is a member of the cheer leading squad. Also very pretty and feisty.

Aburame Shino; .......

Inuzuka Kiba; the class hot head. Very short tempered and loves dogs. His best friend, Akamaru. He's also a part of the cool kids group.

Sai; very cute with his close eyed smile, but his brutal honesty will make you want to commit suicide. One of the cool kids and a lover of art.

Uzumaki Naruto; the class idiot. Always acts before thinking and makes a mockery of himself. Is very athletic and a part of the football team. The fact that he's a cool kid is a mystery in itself. No one knows how he got to be Sasuke's best friend and no one questions it.

Uchiha Sasuke; the most wanted guy in school. A total hottie and also a big time jerk. Captain of the football team and a straight A student. Comes from a wealthy background and has an older brother, Uchiha Itachi. Although he's handsome and charming, he has the potential to be a top class criminal...but one one cares.