Mr.Popular: Chapter 4

Sasuke woke up with a splitting headache. He slowly opened his eyes and winced from the bright light that invaded his field of vision. He tried to move his arm, but something was weighing him down. He turned his head to find himself staring into another face only inches away from his.

The Uchiha frowned, his memory was hazy and he could hardly comprehend what was happening. She stirred and he brought his attention back to the sleeping beauty. Her pink hair was unruly and slayed all over his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows and ran a hand through her hair.

It was soft and silky, a smile threatened to paint his lips, but he quickly controlled himself. He didn't see a reason to smile. It was just hair. His gaze moved to her heart shaped face. Whatever colour her eyes were, were hidden beneath closed eyelids and long lashes.

Her pink lips were purged and slightly parted as she took deep breaths. He wanted to see if he could move, but he was also enjoying the feel of her against him.

What. The. Fuck. He thought, he didn't know what he was thinking. Who was this girl? How'd he get here? Those should be the questions racking his mind, not the perverted thoughts he was having. His gaze fell to her chest and he squinted, his eyes looked like two slits as he tried to find her bust.

She's as flat as a board, he thought. She moved once more and he held his breath. Finally she opened one eye and found him looking at her with a weird expression.

She blushed and quickly got up, "Glad you're awake," she said. Her voice was so melodious and comforting. He gazed into those aquamarine eyes and it finally started to come back.

She's that idiot I almost broke my freaking neck to save. He looked at her with a blank expression and she looked away.

"Hn," was all she got out of him. He tried to get up just then and felt a serging pain in his back. He hissed and fell back against the soft mattress.

"You should take it easy. You didn't get hit very hard, but it still hit you."

Sasuke scoffed, "Who's fault is that?"

"Hey, I didn't ask you to save me," Sakura retorted.

"And I didn't ask you to bring me to your house," he retorted. Who knows what she could have done to me. I doubt that she had the courage to though. Unlike Karin who would have raped me right where I saved her.

Sasuke shuddered at the thought, "I was just...worried about you," she whispered.

Sasuke scoffed once more, "whatever." He didn't need her fake sympathy, she was just like all the rest. Just some hormonal fan girl, who just wanted to be with him so she could boast it to her friends. He was no trophy to be put on display. He had feelings too and needs.

"You can leave if you want," she said looking away.

"Well since I obviously can't move, I guess I'll be staying for a while."

She frowned, "What's with the attit—"

"Sakura?" There was a knock on her room door then. Sasuke looked up at the pink haired girl and watched as she panicked.

"Just a minute mom, I'm naked," she said running around. Sasuke smirked, if only Sakura, if only. His eyes widened as he saw pillows and blankets descending on him.

"Hey!" He said fighting off the covers, there was another knock as he fought for oxygen.

Sakura sat on him and allowed her mom to enter. "Sakura, how many times must I tell you to make your bed when you get up?" Her mother asked.

"Sorry mom, I'll do it when I'm done." Said the pink haired girl. Sasuke gaped beneath the weight on him. How much did she weigh?!

He felt his stomach sink and his ribs struggled to support her weight for much longer. He was going to die...well not really.

"Okay dear, come down for breakfast when you're done."

"Okay mom," said the pinkette. The door closed and Sakura got off Sasuke. She removed the blankets and pillows and found a motionless body. "Sasuke?" She asked. He didn't respond, she panicked then and started pacing. "Oh no, what did I do? I killed him. I killed Sasuke!"

Sasuke chuckled and opened his eyes. "You're so annoying."

Sakura held her heart and playfully punched him in the gut. "Don't do that!" He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone and dialed a number. On the second ring the person answered.

"Hello?"

"Come and pick me up," Sasuke said. He listened as he heard girls laughter in the background.

"Itachi, come back to bed," one said.

"Can't this wait Sasuke?" Itachi said.

"No," Sasuke said annoyed.

"Hn." Itachi replied and there was a kissing sound in the background.

"Itach—" his brother started but got cut off by the complaints of a girl.

"Itachi, you promised to stay I'm bed this morning," she whined.

"Yeah," said another. What the fuck was going on in my house?!

"Sasuke, you'll have to stay where you are until further notice," said his big brother.

Sasuke deadpanned and Sakura watched him with worried eyes. "Brother of the year everyone," Sasuke mused hanging up.

"So?" Sakura asked.

"Guess I'm stuck here."