four

You opened your eyes and you were confused to say the least. Here you were, laying in the bed of an unfamiliar room. The room looked small but put together and neat. You tried to rack your brain to figure out how you ended up here and when it finally hit you, you jumped up from the bed.

Before you could make a beeline for the door to escape, the door opens up revealing a drowsily looking Park Jimin. His tired eyes met your confused ones and he spoke. "Y/N, you have to be more careful next time. What if it wasn't me who found you in that park sleeping yesterday. Why would you sleep in a park like that anyway?"

You didn't have much of an explanation. There were no excuses but you were thankful that he was the one who found you because god knows what could've happened. "Thank you, Jiminie. I'm sorry to be a burden." you start to walk towards the door. "I'll get out of your way now."

Before you could reach the door, he stopped you from leaving which caused you to look at him, confused. "You're not in my way, it's okay." he chuckles out. "Why don't you go get showered and stuff and ill get you a change of clothes. I didn't want to change you yesterday and make you feel uncomfortable so i'm sorry you had to sleep in wet clothes." he scratched the nape of his neck.

Your heart picked up it's pace at his words. In the past 24 hours, Jimin has done more than what your husband has done for you in the past year. You were at a loss for words at his kindness so all you could do was give him a sad smile.

"The bathroom is over there." he pointed to a door behind you. "There should be an extra towel and while you're in there i'll lay some clothes out on the bed." you nodded and walked into the bathroom to shower.

You quickly showered and grabbed the towel from the rack and went back into the bedroom. Just like he said, there was an outfit laid out on the bed for you to put on. You dried yourself off and got dressed in the t-shirt and sweatpants. The pants seemed to be so big to the point where you had to pull the drawstrings out to keep them from falling down.

You picked up your clothes from the bathroom and went to go find Jimin. You arrived into what seemed to be the main room. Walking into the kitchen, you see Jimin standing in front of the stove and the smell of breakfast food fills your nose. He hadn't noticed your presence but your stomach loudly grumbled which caused him to turn around to face you.

"Oh, you're finished. Hungry?" you were ready to turn down his offer but before you could open your mouth to protest, there was a plate of food right in front of you. "I know you are, now eat." he motions for you to sit and eat at the table, not too far from the kitchen.

With a sigh, you go and take the plate with you to the table and take a seat. Jimin follows right behind. For a few minutes, the two of you eat in silence but the silence was soon short lived as Jimin decided to speak up.

"So uh," he takes a sip from his glass of orange juice. "How have you been? It's been a while." To be honest, you didn't really want to talk much about your miserable life, so you kept your answer nice and short.

"I've been...alright. What about you? You disappeared out of nowhere." you tried changing the subject away from you but you immediately regretted that decision after seeing the obvious discomfort on Jimin's face.

He shifts in his seat and clears his throat. "Well I had to help my family with some stuff." It looked like he hesitated a little bit and you concluded to not to press on it. You simply nodded and ate a spoonful of eggs.

While chewing on the fluffy eggs, you remembered something which totally slipped your mind before. "Work! Oh my god, I have work!" you panicked and stood up from the table abruptly.

"Relax Y/N, I called in for you and told them you were out sick today." Jimin said and you let out a breath of relief. "Thank you, Jiminie. Do you have my phone by any chance?"

He nodded and stood up and walked away before returning with your phone. "I charged it for you." he hands you the phone and you quickly powered it on. You expected no messages to come in but as soon as the phone was turned on, you were bombarded with a flood of messages.

All of which were from no other than Kim Taehyung.

"Everything alright there?" Jimin said looking up from his half empty plate of food. You looked away from your phone and into his eyes and he tilted his head in confusion at your shocked expression.

Before you could answer, there was a loud ding from your phone. You looked down and saw the message that had just come in.

 You looked down and saw the message that had just come in

"Shit." you jumped up from your seat causing the chair to loudly scrap on the tiled floor of Jimin's kitchen. "Shit!"

"Is everything really alright Y/N? What's going o-"

"Taehyung's coming."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hiii thank you to the few people who are reading!

Stay Gold came out today, have you listened to it yet?

hope you're having a good day :)
xx