twenty

⚠️
Taehyung stared at you confused and he didn't comply with your order. "Take them off or i'll do it myself." you said, voice sultry and low. You watched as Taehyung gulped and took a few steps back. "What do you want, Y/N?" he asked and you walked up to him slowly.

You stood in front of you and he stared back at you, quirking a brow. "You." you said. "I want you." you traced your finger up his chest and across his jawline. He gulped once again and you watch how his Adam's apple bobbed against his throat. Your hand trailed up the side of his face and into his hair, fingers running through his curly mane. You weren't taking no for an answer.

Before he had the chance to object, you yanked him by his hair and smashed your lips onto his. Taehyung, who was shocked by your sudden action, groaned in shock but he never hesitated to respond to the calling of your lips. His lips moved sensually against yours and you pressed the front of your body on his.

Your hands ran down his bicep, fingers tracing the veins that lay under his skin. Your hands find the hem of his shirt and you break away from his kiss to pull it over his head. He also takes the time to pull the hoodie and the tank top off of your torso, leaving you in nothing but your bra and shorts. Your lips find his again and this time this kiss is much rougher.

Taehyung has one hand around your lower back and the other around your neck, holding your face in place. He starts pushing you back until the back of your legs meet the side of the bed. You sit down and stare up at him, admiring his sexy features. Heat builds up in the pit of your stomach and your hands find their way to the waistband of his sweatpants.

Just as you were about to yank them down, Taehyung's large hand takes yours and he leans over you, pinning you into the mattress. His soft lips sink into the warm skin of your neck. Soft noises escape your lips as his hands roam your body and he swiftly slides off your bottoms, leaving you in your panties.

His long slim fingers run over the bud of your clit, teasing you through the fabric and making you squirm under him. When you realized what was happening, you had to take action. You were supposed to be in control, you couldn't let him dominate you so easily. Wrapping your legs around his waist, you used all of your strength to flip him over so you were on top.

"Y/N wha-" Taehyung's words are cut off when you slip your hand under his sweatpants, stroking his hard member. He lets out a grunt and a heavy breath as your fingers slide over the slit of his tip. You repeat this action over and over and Taehyung's hips buck into your hand as he lets out a groan in disapproval.

Before he could say anything about your teasing, you were already sliding his sweatpants and boxers down. You pulled them off and threw them somewhere in the room before returning back to your sinful acts.

You straddled over him and brought your lips back to kiss his. His hand finds the back of your bra and it's thrown on the floor amongst the other garments of clothing. He sits up and takes a hold of your lower back, breaking away from your lips. His mouth latches onto the nipple of your left breast all while removing your panties.

He unlatches himself away from your breast with a popping sound. His hands find your waist and he starts to move as if he were about to flip you over again but you weren't gonna let that happen. You pushed him roughly back onto the bed and slid yourself down until you were eye to eye with his member, precum seeping at the slit.

Starting at the base, you swiped your tongue along the length of his cock and circled around the tip, planting little kitten licks there. Taehyung curses under his breath and you take the entirety of his member in your mouth. Flattening your tongue and hollowing your cheeks, you push him into your mouth as far as your gag reflex allows you to. When you reach your limit, you begin to bob your head at a dangerously slow pace.