thirty-four

You wasted no time in using the keys you had to enter the dorm.

You stormed in just as that filthy woman was about to kiss Jungkook's pure lips, his body clothed in nothing but boxer briefs. Her head whips towards yours and she looks shocked before a smirk appears on her features. "Aw the mushrooms didn't work? Better luck next time." and you lost it.

Jungkook's eyes were as wide as plates but they nearly popped out of his head when your fist connected with Jihye's face. "Noona!" Jungkook yelled and tried to pull you away before things could get worse but he was too late.

You didn't let Jihye catch her balance as you were already going at her again, this time kicking her in her stomach and knocking her to the ground. She fell with a thud and a grunt.

Before she could try to move, you were on top of her, pounding your fist into her face over and over again. Jungkook scurried around to get his phone with one hand while using his other to try to break the two of you up. "Hyung, help!" he yells over the phone.

Jungkook's grip on your waist causes you to falter and Jihye is able to get hits in as well. Jungkook yells at someone over the phone as you hit Jihye with all of your strength.

Suddenly your body was grabbed and somehow Jungkook had managed to get you untangled from fighting. You huffed as Jungkook held you back and told Jihye to run. She ran out of the dorm as eventually you were able to escape and run after her as Jungkook cursed and tried to find his pants.

You ran and mustered up the speed to tackle Jihye down onto the concrete sidewalk. You ignored the pain from scraping your knees and pulled her hair, surely ripping some of it out. "You killed my daughter you fucking bitch!"

She laughed and you slapped her across the face, yanking her hair again. "You think that's funny? I'll kill you!" you screamed in pure rage and gripped her hair even harder.

All of the anger you felt was released as you began to bang her head into the sidewalk. You really did want to kill her.

Jihye screamed like crazy as the side of her head began to leak with blood. "Y/N, stop!" Jungkook finally ran outside, still shirtless but this time he's got on sweatpants.

You ignored his screaming as you heard car tires screeching and people yelling along with footsteps. Jihye's screaming began to die down as she drifted out of consciousness. The blood from her head was soaking your hands as you continued to scream at the woman.

Hands grip both of your arms and you thrash and kick around, trying to get out from their hold. Once you realized that there were two people pulling you, you gave up.

You were pressed against Jungkook's chest and in front of you stood a furious Taehyung. Seokjin and Hoseok we're knelt besides Jihye's unmoving body as Yoongi was on the phone as Jimin and Namjoon stood back, shocked.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Taehyung screamed in your face and you screamed back. "She deserved it, Taehyung. She killed her!" When you registered the feeling of Jungkook's arms gripping your wrists you yanked them away and turned around, back now crashing into Taehyung.

"Why did you let her touch you?!" you scolded him and you knew he wouldn't have known but that woman was clearly up to no good. Jungkook looks a little taken aback at first but then he opens his mouth, looking a bit angry.

Before he could speak, loud sirens sounded in the area and Yoongi came rushing up to you. "Y/N, you have to leave or you'll get arrested." he sounds pissed as well but he tries to hold himself together.

You couldn't understand why everyone is so upset with you because Jihye deserves every horrible thing that comes to her. With a roll of your eyes you start walking away. "Jungkook, you have to go with her too. The police will probably question you."