twenty-nine

Namjoon stares blankly at the woman in front of him.  "Um." he clears his throat, a little surprised at her presence. "She's resting. Do you need her right away?" he asks since he would rather not wake Y/N up. She really needs her rest.

"Oh, I could just wait for her to wake up if that's alright with you. It's kinda urgent." she grins and Namjoon really isn't having it. He's never seen this woman a day in his life and what could possibly be that urgent? A pot of food?

"Fine." Namjoon steps aside and Jihye happily walks in, setting the pot down on the nearest table. "What is that?" he points at the silver pot. Her eyes follow to where he's pointing and she answers.

"Oh, just something I made for Y/N." her response is dull and Namjoon can't help the weird feeling he feels around this woman. "Something? Something like what?" he presses further and Jihye's soft and deceiving smile falters a bit.

"It's just pasta. If you want some then help yourself." she replies and lifts the pot open, releasing some steam. Namjoon admits that the offer is tempting and he soon give in to his temptations.

He shrugs and quickly goes to the kitchen to grab a bowl and a fork. He dips himself a bit and quietly thanks Jihye who responds with a hum. Namjoon walks out into the living room, leaving Jihye alone, and he's surprised to find Y/N wide awake.

Upon Namjoon's arrival, Y/N looks up from her lap at him. "You have a visitor. She's waiting for you in the dining room." he tells her, taking a bite of the pasta and her face slightly contorts in confusion. "It's a she? What's her name?" she asks and the question throws Namjoon off. Shouldn't she know her?

"Jiwae or something." he shrugs again. Y/N's eyes widen a bit but she nods and stands up. Namjoon sits down and Y/N leaves the room.

Y/N takes slow and steady steps to the dining area. If it is who she thinks it is, she might not be able to control herself. Her heart pumps in anticipation as she gets closer and closer. When she arrives she halts her steps. "Y-You." her voice is shaky as she eyes the woman in front of her.

Jihye looks at Y/N after hearing her voice and she gives her a small apologetic smile. "Before you get angry," she starts as if she could read Y/N's mind. "I'm here to apologize to you." she finished and Y/N is confused. Jihye gestures to her to sit down and she does.

"Taehyung didn't cheat on you." she says and Y/N stares at her with furrowed brows. "I forced him to-"
Before she had the chance to finish, Y/N cuts her off.

"You raped him?!" she yells in question even though she already knows the answer after seeing the guilt in the other's eyes. "What the fuck!" she stands up and she feels a little dizzy but that's the least of her concerns.

Namjoon comes rushing in to the dining room upon hearing Y/N's angry yelling. "I know, I know and that's why i'm here to apologize." Jihye calmly defends herself.

"You seriously think that an apology is all you can do to fix this? You hurt him." Y/N spats at the woman she hates so much and she almost feels bad when she catches a tear slipping from her eye.

"No, I know that an apology isn't good enough but i'm really trying to better myself as a person." she mumbles and sniffs, wiping a few tears. Y/N sighs and Namjoon steps to her side almost protectively, holding onto her wrist. He doesn't know whats going in but he really doesn't like this woman.

"You don't have to accept my apology but just know it's sincere. I made you some alfredo pasta with mushrooms. My mother loved it when she was pregnant with my little sister, I hope you like it." she sadly smiles and walks towards the door.

"Wait, how did you know I was pregnant?" Y/N asks and it may sound a little dumb considering the huge ass baby bump but how did she know to bring something for someone who's expecting?