fifteen

Walking through the entrance of the club, your nose is met with the smell of sweat, cigarette smoke and alcohol. Your face scrunches up a little disgusted but the further into the club you go, the more accustomed to the smell you get.

Yoongi and the boys have made a name for themselves so they're pretty well known, A VIP section was necessary to avoid any run-ins with curious and lurking people. Jimin and Jungkook walked on both of your sides as if protecting you.

As you pushed your way through the dancing bodies of young women and men, you reach a less crowded and secluded area of the club. Namjoon had texted their location and you guys were able to find the section easily.

It seemed as if time slowed down when Jimin brought his hand up to the curtain. Your heart ferociously slammed against your chest. You take a deep breath in and squeeze your eyes shut, feeling a little nauseous.

Your eyes open up, prepared to see everyone but much to your relief, you're met face to face with the broadened back which belonged to Jungkook. You stay hidden behind his big frame until the three of you are fully in the VIP room.

Bracing yourself for what felt like the end of the world, you stepped to the side which made you visible to the others. The first person you spotted was your cousin, who by the looks of it, didn't seem too impressed by your choice of clothing.

You weren't ready to see if Taehyung was there or so you decided to greet Yoongi first. "Hey Yoonie." you pipe up gathering his attention and the attention of the others in the room. He got up and gave you your usual hug and spoke. "Y/N, I don't like that dress."

He pulls away from the hug and you look up at him with a pout. He sits back down and you finally take a look around the rest of the room and smile at everyone one by one until your gaze meets his.

His appearance almost takes your breath away, looking so ethereal. You gulp, taking in the sight of his tight black pants and his white blouse that loosely hangs, exposing his prominent collarbones. Your eyes travel up to his face to see him staring right back at you. You feel a little weak in the knees and you have a sudden urge to turn around and run away but you force that all down and walk right up to him.

You can't mess up. Not now.

His eyes follow your every move until you're seated on the couch next to him. On the outside you look normal but you honestly feel like you're going to explode. You really wanted this to work so you had to step it up and stop feeling like this.

Pushing your anxiety to the side, you face him and give him a small smile, scooching closer to him. You feel a tingling sting of electricity when your bare thigh meets the side of his clothed one. The expression on his face stays emotionless and neutral but you can feel how tense he went when your leg touched his.

The small talk that was occurring amongst the rest of the group came to a stop when a waitress walked in with a tray of drinks. Your eyes immediately dart to the dray and you reach over and grab two glasses. You sit back down and turn to Taehyung, holding the glass in front of him.

His eyes squint at you before he hesitantly takes it from your hand, his soft fingers brushing against your own. He brought the glass up to his lips and took a small sip but unlike him, you drowned the liquid all in one shot.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he took your actions as a challenge, downing the rest of his own drink. You couldn't suppress the grin on your face. He was already letting loose a little.

"Yah Jungkookie! Don't start drinking too much" you hear Jimin scolding Jungkook and when you look up you see Jimin trying to pull the drink away from the younger as he's determined to drink it. A small giggle escapes you lips at the sight.