fifty-two

The first two months of the tour are very successful yet very difficult and busy

The first two months of the tour are very successful yet very difficult and busy. Jungkook's schedule is packed to the rim, shows and interviews back to back. He rarely has time to see Y/N or Taehyung and once again, they feel like they're suffering.

Jungkook tries not to let if affect his performance though, still singing and dancing his heart out each time he hits the stage and each time he sees his beautiful fans.

After his revolutionary performance across America, Jungkook and everyone heads on to the plane to Paris where Yoongi agreed to let them have a few days of a break before the concert there.

"Dispatch won't leave us alone

"Dispatch won't leave us alone." Y/N pouts, looking over Taehyung's shoulder as they read the article. Jimin peers over and reads a little and he scowls. "They have a picture of me too?"

Yoongi has been working hard to make sure the public stays unaware of him and Jimin's relationship. He doesn't want to be outed to the world like that, knowing how homophobic people can be. "Just ignore it, alright?"

The rest of the flight contains of sleeping and cuddles until the plane lands and everyone's off to the hotel room to relax.

Because of the time zone difference, it's actually the evening and the three lovers decide that they want to take advantage of their break starting tonight.

Leaving the hotel, they walk out into the night together, ready to explore and have as much fun as they could.

Jungkook surprises the two with a reservation for wine tasting at a special cuisine. They sip on the expensive drinks as they simply enjoy each other's presence.

Strolling around the streets and enjoying the nightlife, they find a grass field with a perfect view of the bright Eiffel tower.

They lay there, leaning against each other and stealing kisses as they silently indulge in the feeling of bliss in the love capital.

Y/N walks between them both hand in hand as they walk back to their hotel room, slightly tipsy from the fresh wine.

*