fifty-six

They don't know how long this will take. They don't know what the outcome will be. All they know is that they have to fight, and they have to fight hard.

"Your honor, may my client share her side of the story?" the lawyer from the other side speaks up and the judge agrees. All eyes fall on Jihye, Y/N's stomach churning at the mere sight of her.

The girl sniffles, obviously being fake and dramatic. "Your honor, Y/N has hurt me in many ways. She accused me of killing her child which caused me emotional distress and she almost killed me! I suffered from temporary amnesia because of her." she dramatically sniffs once again. "I now have epileptic episodes due to her smashing my head repeatedly into a concrete sidewalk. She's not mentally stable and she's a criminal!" Jihye gets a little hysterical, pointing an antagonizing finger at the little pregnant woman who looks too innocent.

Yoongi's lawyer stands, turning all heads towards him. "We would like to object." he states calmly and the judge agrees again. The lawyer is now looking at Taehyung who slowly and nervously walks up to speak.

"Song Jihye," he starts, looking at that dreadful woman. "Is a rapist." Everyone gasps.

"She manipulated me and she drugged me." he holds up the flash drive with the footage from the bar. An officer takes it and projects the footage on the screen.

Taehyung gulps as he relives that night, watching how that woman trailed her disgusting fingers around his body, her long hair brushing against his skin. Everyone watches attentively as she drops something in his drink and he slowly becomes lethargic. Jungkook's fists are balled as he watches her pull him out of the bar.

He painfully regrets all the times he voluntarily slept with this woman, fell for all her tricks and let himself be manipulated just to hurt Y/N. She never fucking deserved that pain.

"Not only is Song Jihye a rapist, she is also a murderer." the jury erupted in gasps once again. "Sh-She killed my daughter and attempted to kill my wife as w-well." he feels like he's spiraling back into one of the darkest moments of his life.

"Can you provide proof for that, Kim Taehyung-ssi?" the judge asks and the lawyer is quick, handing over the paperwork from this hospital.

As the judge looks over the papers, Taehyung tries to continue but he chokes up on his words, prompting the lawyer to speak for him instead. "Song Jihye poisoned Y/N which sent her into premature labor. Not only was Y/N-ssi left in critical condition, but her child did not survive." he pauses out of respect. "We are asking that the defendant is given the maximum sentence as the child passed away postpartum."

The judge looks up from the papers and immediately looks at Jihye, deciding her fate right then and there. "Song Jihye, you are being charged with public humiliation, defamation, harassment, attempted murder and first degree murder of a child."

Jihye begins to loudly sob as the judge says these final words. "Your crimes result in the sentence of life, maximum sentence of ninety-nine years, your case is adjourned."

The judge looks over to the over two, speaking over Jihye's loud crying. "As for Kim Yerin and Kim Taeil, you are both being charged with public humiliation, defamation, and harassment. Yerin-ssi, you will also be charged with solicitation to commit and orchestrate a murder, maximum sentence for you both. This court is adjourned." The judge slams down the gavel and leaves.

Jihye, Yerin and Taeil are all escorted out in handcuffs. Jihye is thrashing around which causes her to be violently detained, Yerin is sending out death glares to anyone who looks her way and Taeil is just looking down guilty.

Cameras and reporters follow as they leave the courtroom. They make sure to cover Y/N up again but they know it's only a matter of time before someone finds out about her pregnancy. Her stomach is already bigger than it should be since she's having twins.